“More than meets than meets the eye (tongue!)”
Review of Warung Murah

Warung Murah
Ranked #112 of 573 Restaurants in Seminyak
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 25 June 2014

What seemingly looks like another knock off 'budget' restaurant actually offers some of the best tasting local delicacy that puts a smile on your face and wallet. Unbeatable price,total heads up. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

You cannot beat this place for flavour and value. If you want to try the local cuisine this and Warung Melati (3 shops up) are the best. Food is fresh as its always busy. Huge plate of rice, veges, chicken for $4.50 Aus. You can have beef, fish, tofu, tempe etc etc. Beer and wine available if needed.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I visited Warung Murah on numerous occasions on my first trip to Bali in 2009 and returned again with my family in 2011.

On my first visit I was travelling with friends who used to live in Indonesia so to get the tick of approval from them to keep coming back again and again is a really big feat!

Although I have tried Indonesian food cooked by authentic Indonesians this was my first meal out whilst on the island and its safe to say I was blown away that there could be such delicious food with such a huge ever changing range and at such an amazing price! (Even though I do speak Indonesian and understand that Warung Murah does indeed translate to cheap food house!)

Personal favourites for me was the fresh mango juice, the perfect refreshment for the steamy humid weather and spicy food and the lumpia (spring rolls) Oh. My. Goodness! I could live off of those! I thought no one could make better spring rolls than my Filipino neighbor but Warung Murah proved me wrong! Everything else was much to the same standard.

A fantastic place to enjoy authentic Indonesian food (cannot stand going over there and seeing Western families queueing up at KFC and McDonalds - try some real Indonesian food!) at a price that is just too good to miss!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Tried this place on the second day of my stay and just kept going back. Very tasty, simple local food, good variety and friendly service. Highly recommended, especially if you're on a budget.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

i was really hungry and i couldnt finish my food. enough said. it was too mediocre for the price they charging.