“Cheap and central”

Cuisines: Indonesian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Great little warung. Authentic Indonesian food and so cheap. Located on double 6 so central and you can sit and watch the world go by. We arrived at 12 noon and it was empty, by 12:40 it was full. Burgers also served. Open from 8am for brekkie to 11pm. Menu attached. Try the ice ginger tea for $1. Must visit for a cheap relaxing hang out. Wi fi also great.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Walking distance from the beach side (Double Six / Kuta) with good food and the place to visit.
We have been there few times during our stay and on the way to the beach was the right place to step in.
Good variety of food and options available on daily basis.

1  Thank DANIEL M
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

My family has been eating at Warung Murah for over 10 years. We love the fresh local food from here. The place gets very busy with take away also.
I can’t imagine coming to Bali and not eating at Warung Murah, we have introduced a lot Australian friends to this place over the years and all continue to come back - highly recommend !!

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Came here three times for dinner and we always made sure to get there before 6pm to guarantee a seat. The food is really good and cheap and the beers are cold. It’s only a small area so when it’s busy things can get tight and I think on one night the staff were a bit under pressure and I had to wait quite some time for the beer and food I ordered. Apart from that I would definitely come here again!

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I visited this Warung on my first day in the area after reading such good reviews. Now I wonder did I choose wrong type of food or what happened. Service was fast, menu was delivered to us 1 min after we sat down and when my huaband attempted to choose something from the pre cooked food waitresses in very loud voice pointed to him to go back to the table. We gave our order: vegetarian noodles, veg rice and veg spring rolls plus Bintang.Drinks came first followed by the spring rolls and the noodles and finally qhen my rice which was full with meat ( I assume it was special rice). When I tried to explain that I ordered the veg one the waitress looked at me very angry and raised her voice yelling at me that this is what I ordered. I accepted the dosh to avoid further argument. Food was not hot at all,there was only cabbage and what appeared as bob choy in the rice and tiny pieces of meat. Chicken was not edible. I ate part of the meal paid my bill and left. Not a good experience at all. Yes the food was super cheap, but sometimes ia better to pay several $ extra to get decent meal and decent service.