“I love this restaurant!”

Zula Vegetarian Paradise
Ranked #104 of 538 Restaurants in Seminyak
Price range: US$1 - US$13
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Health Food Restaurant, Health Food Store and Vegetarian & Vegan Restaurant. Our menu is strictly Vegetarian and based on advanced nutritional understanding and Macrobiotic principles. Our food is Organic, non-GMO, and cooked using traditional methods. We use pure Sea Salt, Spring Water, and Stainless-Steel Cookware. We do not use artificial preservatives, flavor enhancers, or MSG.
Adelaide, Australia
“I love this restaurant!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I ventured out of Ubud before flying home, convinced I'd be struggling to find organic and vegetarian meals, but needed the beach for a few days. On my way to the beach I discovered, after googling, my favourite place to eat. I had 3 meals at Zula and everyone was delicious. I could recommend everything on the menu though I didn't try them all. I f you can't decide because of the extensive variety, ask the staff. They are gorgeous! Excellent everything!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank 2013Kay_D

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Hong Kong, China
“Great Veg food”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Choice of food is amazing and tastes very authentic too. Service could be improved as it was bit slow and it was not very busy

• Visited July 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Great, healthy food, a little expensive though”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Extensive menu, so many choices and mostly amazing. We ate here several times and loved it for the most part. Very creative menu - good tonics and smoothies, all vegan, extremely fresh ingredients and very filling. Raw burger was out of this world, also loved the jerusalem mix, the house salad and the blueberry pie with cashew cream. The mains are approximately equivalent to AUD$6-7, the smoothies are a little over priced at about AUD$4.
Overall, love this place, feel so very healthy after eating here.

Visited July 2014
Adelaide, Australia
“Sanur,s best kept secret”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

A friend told us to check this amazing little eatery out, were so glad we did!!! The best vegetarian food!! Full of flavour and so much to choose from on the menu. You can sit upstairs and lounge with your feet up. We spent a couple of hours there reading it was fantastic. The food and drinks are really pure, fresh and full of natural flavour. From quinoa pancakes to Mediterranean platters everything we have had so far is exceptional! There are even therapeutic juices to choose from. The staff are very friendly and most helpful with recommending dishes to try. We will be going back again today!!!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Cakitin
“great experience”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I have never ever eaten at such a good vegetarian restaurant!!! Zula is more then just vegetarian. Its unique in being concious about health, the world, animals, vegetarian, vegan or glutenfree etc. It's an experience eating or shopping in Zula. you feel healthy and peaceful after any meal or drink. thank you!

Visited June 2014