“Great Villa, Great Location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 33 reviews

Reviews from our community

JenelleTu...
Perth
“Great Villa, Great Location”
Reviewed 7 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Loved our stay at Villa Dakoda, short walk to restaurants, markets and Bintang Supermarket. Border between legian and Seminyak so quick and cheap to get to most places by taxi or car. Owner is quick with communication and goes above and beyond to ensure all your needs are met even months before arrival. We were travelling with small kids and he organized a pool fence, cot, stair gate and rollaway beds for us plus airport transfers on arrival and departure. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: June 2017
Blunt_Tru...
london
“Trustworthy kind host , exceptional villa , perfect location MUST BOOK VILLA !”
Reviewed 4 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Words can't describe how nice this villa is
The host is really what makes the trip if I'm honest
Right from the off
He makes you feel at ease and is so attentive and helpful
Throughout the whole experience
The team are wonderful also
The free airport service is very helpful , this was the first time we booked a villa abroad and it was well worth it
The rooms are lovely , clean spacious
The pool is so relaxing
And the garden is a slice of heaven
Everything is 10+
Location great , 10 min walk to main strip
So many restaurants and things to do in local area
If this is your first time to Bali
Booking a villa abroad
And you want an easy stress free experience with great location and a quality villa
I would stay here 100%

Thank you so much Paul , Mia and the team

Date of stay: May 2017
Sec82
Jaffa, Israel
“Wonderful villa- Amazing host”
Reviewed 8 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My family and I stayed here for just under a week. Paul and his staff were nothing short of amazing. The villa is gorgeous and in a perfect location, close to shops and places to eat. The beds were super comfy and all the rooms and bathrooms were very well appointed.
There's Apple TV, stereo, drinking water and basically everything you'll need for your stay.
The aircons worked extremely well and we loved the fact that the lounge room/kitchen was enclosed so we could escape from the heat.
We'd definitely come and stay here again. Thanks so much Paul, you're an amazing and responsive host, we enjoyed our time here immensely.

Date of stay: May 2017
MustafaS2...
“"Charming" doesn't do it justice!”
Reviewed 11 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Booked this place for a little getaway with my wife after getting a recommendation from a friend, and it was a breath of fresh air to find something better than I was expecting!

The general layout is very practical and the decor suited our tastes. It was immaculately clean (my wife did the finger test!) and is clearly very well looked after.

I don't normally write reviews but this place definitely set the right tone for our holiday, so thank you!

We'll be back!!!

Date of stay: January 2017
Darren P
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 11 March 2017 for a stay in August 2016

A fantastic stay in a well appointed, luxury house - ideally suited to families and couples alike. Very easy to book, with superb and attentive owners if required. We'll be back!

Date of stay: August 2016
FerhatA14...
“Wonderland”
Reviewed 10 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Was in January there with my Girlfriend, live and Work as an Expat in Jakarta , and I travel quiet often to Bali for winding down and enjoy the tranquility of Bali. The Host was very helpful and I had one of my Best Bali experience so far ! I will be back very soon again to enjoy my hard earned Vacation. Highly recommended Spot!

Date of stay: January 2017
beniamino...
“Birthday in style and comfort”
Reviewed 10 March 2017 for a stay in November 2016

Was the perfect setting for my birthday!i was working in Papua and the villa in Bali was perfectly priced, located and managed!truly comfortable and private!i had an epic birthday week and the whole service from booking to customer care was excellent!

Date of stay: November 2016
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
$USD
United Kingdom
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.