“Flawless villa, exceptional service”
other traveller has booked this property
Bathroom master bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bathroom master bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
vivichan1...
Toronto
“Flawless villa, exceptional service”
Reviewed 27 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

My family and I stayed at this villa for 3 nights and everything was perfect. This is my first time coming to Bali and I absolutely fell in love with the city and I think this villa plays a very important reason why:

Location:
Right at Seminyak, walkable distance to all the chic shops, restaurants, convenient store, and 2 beach clubs. Also Seminyak is much westernized, clean, and commercialized than other places in Bali. I feel safe in this area but not at places like Kuta
Safety:
This villa is within a private estate and there is a guard there 24/7. It might not be the best practice but we did not even lock our villa because our butler is also there in the villa. Not a single moment we felt unsafe staying in this area/the villa
Cleanliness:
The pool, common area, and bedrooms - it is absolutely clean and the staff clean it everyday for us
Wifi and electronics:
Stable wifi no disconnection, local TV was working, there was also Netflix, Youtube and smartTV with villa-wide stereo system
Bedroom situation:
3 ensuite bedrooms, they are all very spacious, you can stay in any one of the three and easily feel like that is the master bedroom. It is that luxury.
AC:
My BF is BIG about AC and yes they do a great job with that too :)

All in all, I just love this place. I like how it has a cozy home feeling. It is like a dreamhome airbnb in Bali. The pictures they posted are true representation. Trust me - You cannot go wrong with this choice.

Marlene_t...
Toronto, Canada
“"Luxurious Villa and Great Location"”
Reviewed 26 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We have amaizing time staying at Villa Balimu
Luxurious Villa and walking distance to Seminyak Square
The Best Villa I ever stay, the server was phenomenal and courteous
I would recommend this Villa Balimu

Teje123
“Perfect Luxurious Villa!”
Reviewed 26 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

What can I say, our family trip to Bali couldn't have been anymore perfect, especially this beautiful luxurious Villa, just minutes away from Seminyak Square.

The Villa is beautifully decorated and designed, providing plenty of space for entertaining. Did I mention that it has its own private pool! There are in total three rooms, one on the main floor and two on the second. Each room has its on bathroom and is very clean and well maintained. I cannot stress this enough, but this villa is very well maintained, clean, and just gorgeous. It is perfectly situated close to the main entertainment hot spots around Seminyak and all within walking distance from the Villa.

On top of all this, the service we received from their support staff from the minute we walked in until we left was nothing shy of just spectacular. Their service was very professional and friendly and certainly made our stay very enjoyable.

For anyone looking to find the perfect Villa in one of the most beautiful destinations in the world, I would highly recommend this Villa and will certainly be revisiting in the future.

atejadipu...
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing Luxurious Villa!”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Our stay at the villa was amazing! The villa is very elegant and is in perfect location and also very close to Seminyak Square.

In total there are three beautiful rooms, one on the first floor and two on the second floor. Each room is equipped with its own bathroom (includes both shower and bath tub). There is also a dining/living room area both inside and outside to accommodate and entertain your guests. The villa also comes equipped with it's own pool and the entire place is both stunning and very clean.

The service was also spectacular, friendly, and very professional. They made our stay very enjoyable and stress free!

I highly recommend this place and will definitely visit again!

rnd100
Bali, Indonesia
“Excellent stay!! Luxury villa!!”
Reviewed 2 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I had a wonderful time staying in this villa. I have a group of 7 people and everyone of us had a great time here.

There are two rooms on the upper floor and one on the lower floor. Each and every room has amazing bathroom. They all have bathtub and showers. Its such a luxury villa thats just above and beyond our expectations.

On top of the facilities, the service was also amazing!! I cant thank the servers enough of their thoughfulness, genuity, and care.

I will definitely recommend anyone to come here. This will change your view of villa life!!

Henk H
Haaren
“Perfect location and service”
Reviewed 2 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I stayed with my wife in this new Luxurious villa in February, the servicelevel and hospitality is superbe. The pick up at the airport, the kindness of the staf, the quality of the food. From the start untill the end you feel more than welcome. The villa is located in the middle of the shopping area with good restaurants and very close to the beach. Surrounded by villa's in quiet street. We will be back for sure!

Erlin-Pat...
Surabaya, Indonesia
“The best villa we ever stayed ”
Reviewed 24 March 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We love Bali and like to stay at luxury villas. This Villa is brand new, and is perfectly decorated, really high class. Inside and outside pool lounge, fully serviced.
The location is superb, in a very quiet street, with more high class villas, right at the beach next to the best beachclubs Kudeta and Potato Head of seminyak. At night all the best restaurants like Bambu, Sarong, merah putih, metis etc really close. So no problems with all the traffic jams in Bali.
The staff of the villa is very professional and kind to help you with all kind of questions. The service is perfect.
We stayed there with our small children. The villa has its own chef, and cooked us at night delicious meals from their well priced dinner menu, so we didnt need to bring out the kids at night.
We would highly recommend to stay at this villa...

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing