“Paradise in Seminyak”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
Seminyak, Kuta District, Bali

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 43 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Any
Michelle...
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Paradise in Seminyak”
Reviewed 26 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

This is the first time I have put a review on Trip Advisor although I do read reviews posted from other travellers this time I felt compelled to say thank you to the staff at Rumi Villas. Rumi Villas are divine, your own relaxing paradise in the middle of gorgeous Seminyak. I have stayed at Rumi Villas now for 2 consecutive years with friends and family. The first year we booked Rumi Villa (4 bedroom Villa) and the 2 x 2 connecting Villas. This year I was dying to go back again and we rebooked Rumi Villa, the 2 x 2 connecting Villas and a 3 bedroom Villa. What a sensational holiday. Like other reviewers I don't want to advertise these gems to the world but you all need to know how fabulous the villas at Villa Rumi are. The accommodation is superb, waking up in your own private villa, a dip in the pool and then breakfast is waiting on the table. The staff at the villas are divine, they cannot do enough for you and I truly mean that. Cooking,washing, ironing, nothing is an effort, they will make bookings for you, find local restaurants and great places to explore, pop down the shop and buy ice, find transport, nothing is ever an effort, they love to laugh and smile. The villas are a 2 minute walk to the main road - so just pick a restaurant and dinner is cooked and a 10 minute stroll to the beach. From booking on line, transport pick up at the airport to landing in paradise for your holiday, Rumi Villas will meet and exceed all of your expectations. Can't wait till next time . . . . . . .

Olly1982...
Melbourne, Australia
“Perfect Bali Home Away from Home”
Reviewed 1 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

I stayed at Rumi Villas with 4 friends for 8 nights and we all had the best experience. The villas are modern, clean, comfortable, with everything you need to make the best of your Bali holiday. Mike was a pleasure to deal with from confirming the booking to organising the airport transport and everything else. The staff at the villas simply make the holiday stress free - whatever you ask for they make it happen including massages, breakfast options etc. A great place and I will be back every time I go to Bali.

Your age range 25-34
Barry F
Mel, Italy
“Barryf”
Reviewed 27 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

We stayed for 8 days with a group of 6 couples and enjoyed a fantastic holiday.
The Villas are well located with easy access to beach - 10 mins walk or $2 rupee taxi fare.
Ku DE Ta beach was very clean and with good surf for body surfing. The managers provided a list of 7 excellent restaurants. The food was as good as we enjoy in Melb. The staff provided A+ service. The laundry came back within a day brilliantly white. Nothing was too much trouble. Very happy to recommend.

Your age range 50-64
TraveIsGr...
Perth, Australia
“Great for girls weekend”
Reviewed 20 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

I recently stayed at Rumi Villas with 9 other friends (we booked 4 of the 5 villas). As per other reviews the staff are really lovely but I did also feel they "hung" around a little too much at times. Laundry service is fantastic. We didn't end up eating at the villa as we were out every night but agree that a menu with a list of what is available and the process would be worthwhile. The location is fantastic!!! Mosquitoes were definitely a problem. Transport through the villa for daily outings would be worthwhile too. The pool in our villa (3 bedroom) didn't get as much sun as the others, but if it is hot enough outside that shouldn't be a worry. Roosters and birds woke me every morning (but I am a very light sleeper). Based on location and value for money alone I would consider staying at Rumi again.

Megzy13
Victoria
“awesome stay”
Reviewed 17 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

just back from 8 nights at Rumi Villas (which we booked under banner of Villa Panca, they are the same thing). We booked all 5 villas, 1 x 3 bed and 4 x 2 bedroom for 5 families, had a ball. Agree with a few of things mentioned below, location is awesome but signage from the start of gang is non existent, we spent 45mins looking for it (came from Legian so didn't use their service). We loved our Maid - Narna (not sure on spelling), she was fantastic, cooked great breakie, went shopping for the ingredients, so honest with the docket and change, cooked us lunch twice, great nasi goreng and chicken satay too, all washing/ironing done same day. Other families had to wait 2 days, not sure why but ours was always done the same day. Nothing was a problem for her to do for us, I wanted to bring her home!
Mossies were a massive problem though with rice fields next to it, we all had to spray rooms and light coils at night in bedrooms. Pool was cool but we really didn't have hot sunny days, very overcast. Cost was great, we only paid $175/night because we booked over 12mths ago but I note prices are going up, great value for money with 4 of us. And downstairs bedroom had twin beds which can be harder to find. Our kids toilet had a flushing problem & it wasn't fixed the whole stay, that was annoying for them. And yes the 3 bed villa pool got NO sun and that family in there was very disappointed. The roosters and birds though start very early LOL and I didn't sleep well the whole time but I am a very light sleeper, my husband had no such problems. But we would return in a heartbeat!

Deltasmel...
Sydney, Australia
“Great location, lovely villa and best staff ever”
Reviewed 2 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

We stayed for 3 nights in the 3 bedroom villa with 4 adults (Villa Jepun) and then 6 nights in the 2 bedroom villa (Villa Mimpi) for just my husband and I. Both villas are pretty much the same, although I probably preferred the 2 bedroom villa as the pool got more sun. Last trip we stayed at Ulin Villas but with the price increase we just could not afford it this time. I have to say we were very pleasantly surprised by the villa, especially as it was so reasonably priced. It was a bit of a different experience for us as last time we didn’t really wear anything but this time we had a maid on site you could not do this – maybe it would be better to offer for someone to come in for a few hours morning and late afternoon and not be around for the rest of the day.

Pros: awesome location (close to eat street and shops), best staff of anywhere I have stayed in Bali (or around the world) – not only were they super helpful but very proactive too – it was the staff that made our holiday and stay so relaxing and enjoyable, lovely villa – not 5 star but very nicely furnished and good comfy couch for lounging around, yummy breakfast cooked by maid, nice good sized pool, comfortable bed, good air con, spacious bedrooms.

Cons: needs a sign at the start of the gang (bit hard to find for drivers etc), could do with adjustable pool loungers for snoozing, decreased maid service (maybe no one there from 10am to 3pm unless required), maybe a breakfast menu so you know what you could pick from and what is in season etc

Travelling group: Couples
Cindy T
Medowie, New South Wales, Australia
“Fantastic stay.”
Reviewed 21 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

My family stayed at rumi villas for 7 nights, with 2 more families, all together there was 12 of us, the ladies who looked after us were absolutely wonderful, breakfast was waiting in our villa for all of us every morning, they made it to perfection, and the omelettes were devine.
I would happily recommend Rumi to anyone, you will love it !

Travelling group: Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing