“It was paradise and felt like Bali.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
Seminyak, Kuta District, Bali

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 43 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Any
Werzo
Shoalhaven heads
“It was paradise and felt like Bali.”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We had 14 people stay age group ranging from 8 to 67. Booked the 3 bedroom villa and the adjoining 2+2 bedroom villa. It was just a perfect set up for us. Wayan and the girls were fantastic and as for their cooking it was amazing. The staff were awesome and couldn't do anymore for you. Mike the owner has done a fantastic job on creating paradise villas in Bali. Highly recommend staying there.

L0veTrave...
Sydney, Australia
“Gorgeous Villas, exceptional staff & BEST location ”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

My two friends and I stayed at Rumi villas from 9-14th March, while booking the 2 bedroom we were surprised and lucky to find that Mike the owner of the villas had given us a upgrade to the 3 bedroom Jepun villa. I have stayed many times at Rumi villas and the service of the friendly beautiful staff and caring hospitality is amazing I always request Wayan she is my favourite staff member her scramble eggs and pancakes are so yummy for breakfast. The location is perfect, right across the lane from Red Carpet Champagne Bar and close proximity to all the best Seminyak shopping & hot spots/beach clubs.

Rumi villas are my favourite place to stay Everytime I visit Bali, I am a repeat customer and have been staying 2-3 times a year YES ITS THAT GOOD!!!! Trust me, Rumi villas is addictive.. Stay once and you will be booking your next holiday there!

The pool in the 3 bedroom is such a perfect size to do laps and exercise/water aerobics. There is a blender in the kitchen so Wayan was able to make me my fresh blended fruit juices in the morning YUM so perfect for a Bali boot camp health kick!! Mind you, the fridge is super cold to keep your Bintangs icy cold as well!
Even the security are so friendly and helpful and this 24hour service and care really makes you feel safe and at home in Bali.

I highly recommend for families (can put up a pool
Fence for kids if need be)

Couples/groups

Friends
No matter who you travel with you will enjoy your time at Rumi Villas.

I would like to thank Mike and all the staff for a wonderful holiday, we enjoyed so much and can't wait to be back again soon.
Love
Nitelle , Catherine & Daniela

Travelling group: Friends
Murphys_o...
Adelaide, Australia
“Excellent stay at Rumi Villas”
Reviewed 24 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

We staying in the 3 bedroom villa from 19-23rd February and were very impressed with what we received. We were greeted at the airport by the smiling driver who was so friendly and helpful straight of the bat, upon arrivals at rumi villas no less than 4 staff members welcomed us and helped with our luggage ( we had 2 small children with us, 4yr old & 6 month old) upon entering the villa we were given some fresh pineapple juice and a run down of what we could expect from Dayu our lovely maid. My daughter was quickly swimming in the pool and settling into villa life. Dayu was fantastic, she went above and beyond for us. Picking up extra groceries and even going to get a bali mobile phone for my husband for cheaper than he could (being a local helped). We had lovely drivers Agus & Ketut who were fantastic. Overs all we were super happy with the service, villa and all that we received from all at Rumi. Special thanks to mike who assisted me to help find my mobiles I lost, emailing me back and forth early in the morning to help me!! We can't wait to return with our extended family later in the year if we can we would love to get the 4 bedroom villa next time!

We found the villas to be a lovely rustic style and defiantly ideal for the relaxed bali atmosphere we were after. The close proximity to the shopping and restaurants was ideal and so much nicer than the hustle and bustle of Legian/Kuta. So many fantastic places to eat our favourites were Ginger Moon and Earth Cafe Bali.

Thanks again Mike, Dayu & staff for a fantastic 5 days we can't wait to be back with you all again.

Sharronly
Perth, Australia
“NYE Wedding Joy at Rumi Villas”
Reviewed 13 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

We stayed in Mike's 3 bedroom Villa with our 3 boys and had our New Years Eve 2013/2014 Wedding Ceremony there. It was great, Mike helped me coordinate the decorations and nibbles from Australia and the outcome was better than I imagined.
The Villa is lovely and well priced - especially for this expensive time of year. It isn't luxury, but is nice, really well located and our maid 'nana' was just gorgeous and nothing was too much trouble for her. All in all, it was excellent! Thanks Mike. Us and our group of approximately 30 family & friends all loved our Villa Ceremony, a day we'll never forget.

Your age range 35-49
Ute M
Melbourne, Australia
“Bliss in Bali”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

I have visited Bali 18 times but have never stayed in a villa. After doing extensive research came across Rumi Villas on the Internet, their prices seemed considerably lower than a lot of the other villas which made me nervous, I shot off an enquiry and imagine my surprise when less than an our later I received a phone call from Mike the owner. His professional approach assured me and as a result we made our booking. The booking process was very smooth and we never looked back. We were met at the airport and driven to the Villa, gorgeous setting, very clean. The next morning awoke to the smiling face of Nanna the housekeeper who enquired what we would like for breakfast. What a joy, since then she has cooked us sensational breakfasts, unbelievable nasi goreng and sates for lunch and everyday our washing is cleaned and pressed. The attention to detail by the staff is incredible they cannot do enough to make sure you have an enjoyable holiday. I enquired whether there was a good tailor in the vicinity and they had someone come to the villa to give me a quote. They measured up and the clothes were delivered to the villa 2 days later. They will organise people to come in for massages as well. We love the fact that you can come back after dinner and have a late night swim. I will never go back to a hotel and will definitely be booking Rumi Villas for our next Bali holiday. Well done to Mike and all the staff.

Travelling group: Friends
TLCM64
melbourne
“Second time experience,as good as the last!”
Reviewed 11 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

I stayed at Rumi villas for 4 nights from July 26- 30.This was my second time at Rumi villas.
I came last year with some girlfriends and we had 2 villas, including villa Jepun (3 bdr one).
I returned with my family and another family and we had a fantastic time again.
I think the location is amazing and close to everything. Wayan was our fabulous housekeeper yet again and cooked us the best spring rolls and Nasi goreng I have ever had.! All of the staff is great and nothing is ever a problem for them to do for you. That beautiful smile and friendliness is much admired and certainly won over our friends!
We will be back sometime in the future. You certainly should enjoy this experience if you choose to stay here!

Helen S
langwarrin south
“Rumi villas in the heart of bustling seminak is just divine.”
Reviewed 9 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We had a large group of twenty three people staying in ten bedrooms of these lovely villas. The house maids look after you like royalty and are so lovely and fun!! The humour and friendliness that greets you everywhere in Bali is infectious. I highly recommend staying in rumi villas. From booking to leaving it is very professional and welcoming. I'll be back there soon. Cheers Helen

Location Cleanliness
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing