“Beautiful villa in the best location..”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
riamorris...
Perth, Australia
“Beautiful villa in the best location..”
Reviewed 22 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We loved our stay at Villa Saudara 1.. Anna the villa owner was extremely thorough and accomodating in preparation for our stay. Providing extras including pool fencing, stroller and babysitting service. Wayan and Ekka were part of the villa staff who greeted us with pineapple drinks and all the information required for our stay including inside local knowledge. Throughout our stay Ekka was very attentive and helpful with cooking, cleaning, washing, motor bike hire, child minding and so much more. The location was the best, everything accessible within 2 minutes and if we didn't want to go out Ekka would organise to have it delivered. Loved our stay at Villa Saundra 1 and will definitely be returning again soon. Thanks Anna, Ekka, Wayan and team : )

23 Sep 2017
Ria, it was a real treat to have your beautiful family stay with us. Your gorgeous girls were a delight and made a big impact with our Butler Ekka! I am so glad you were able to have a fabulous family holiday all together, yet also have a few nights off to enjoy some of the restaurants on our door step. Family Friendly is our focus and we were so glad to be able to help make your Family Holiday what is was. We would love to see you again next time you're in Bali, Anna @ the Saudara Villas Team
brownbudd...
Melbourne, Australia
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 30 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed at villa saudara 2 for 4 nights with our 3 children. Amazing location and fabulous staff, Trisna is wonderful, made our stay very relaxed and enjoyable. The villa is well maintained, extremely clean and quality linen and towels. Highly recommended.

17 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such kind words about your experience with us at the Saudara Villas! We are so glad we were able to create a wonderful holiday experience for you and your family! We are very lucky to have the incredible Trisna as part of our team at Saudara 2. Thank you again so much and hopefully we will see you and your family in Bali soon, Anna and the Saudara Villas Team
Rachel S
“Villa Perfection for Mum and for kids!”
Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

As a now single Mum to 2 beautiful, but very little girls, I didn't think that an overseas holiday was going to be possible anytime soon. I desperately wanted to get away with my girls for some relaxation, a break from the craziness of working mum life, and to show my girls a world outside of what they knew, but... how could I do it on my own? How would I keep them safe? How would I get any time out? How could I be in a villa with no room service and no pool fence? Would I ever relax?

It turns out that with my beastie's enthusiasm, her daughters, the lovely owner Anna and her Villa Saudara staff, it is not only possible, it was amazing!

This holiday exceeded my expectations. We arrived late at night with lots of baggage and 4 over-tired but excited kids but were greeted with the smiling face of our driver who scooped us, our kids, their toys and our bags up and delivered us to our 'Bali Home;. The next morning we woke up to the smell of our breakfast cooking, fresh juice and the smiling face of the gorgeous Ekka - our butler, nanny, cook, 2nd set of eyes and all-round holiday helper.

Ekka was there every day of our stay in Villa Saudara 1 and she was a God-send! Our girls simply adored her and even now, nearly 2 months later, my girls still talk about her. My friend and I felt so comfortable allowing Ekka to help with the care of our children. Watching Ekka's sweet and gentle nature with the girls was heart-warming and made it easier for us to duck out for the odd massage/facial/cocktail/dinner. To receive her text message up-dates and to come back to find Ekka literally sitting at the door of the bedroom watching your children peacefully sleeping, is the most reassuring safety you could ask for. Ekka and the other staff Ketut and Trisna genuinely loved playing with, and looking after our girls. They went above and beyond by giving baby massage, singing songs and teaching the girls how to make Budhist offerings and to make a swan out of a towel.

Staying at this beautiful villa was way more family friendly than you would expect a villa to be. A sturdy pool fence was installed at my request, a large cot for my toddler (complete with mozzie net) was at the foot of my bed, a fun pool toy floating in the pool and yummy food made/brought in for us whenever we wanted it. There was a full fridge, a microwave and sunscreen and mozzie cream provided.

The best part for me was that I could put my toddler down for her afternoon nap in her cot in the air-conditioned room and still be playing in the pool (of course with Bintang in hand!) with the older children. We still had everything at our fingertips and did not need to stop our day and sit in a room to accommodate a much needed baby day sleep. Likewise, after the girls went to bed at night, us 'big kids' were able to relax in the pool with a cheeky drink, knowing that we were not confined to being quiet in a hotel room whilst our kiddies slept off the day.

After we said goodbye to our 'Bali Home' we spent the rest of our trip at a resort which was known to be 'family friendly'. We were attracted to it for the waterslides, kids club and children's menu. Whilst we enjoyed our stay, in my view, our time at Villa Saudara WAY surpassed our resort experience. At the resort, we had to share breakfast with lots of other people, to pack a day bag just go to the resort pool (because it was so far from our room), couldn't swim at night due to pool opening times, could only order certain foods at certain times, one of us had to sit on the balcony in the heat whilst my little one had her day sleep and our girls didn't really take to the Kids Club so they only had 2 short visits. We had none of those issues at Villa Saudara.

Dealing with a fellow Adelaide girl, Anna, in organising our stay in her Villa was easy and a total pleasure. Do yourself a favour and take your kids for an amazing Bali holiday at this 'Bali Home' that my kids are begging me to take them back to!

17 Jul 2017
Wow! Rachel, I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to put together an incredibly thought out review of your stay with us and in Bali.

Reading reviews like this is what makes me as an owner, keep striving to make families holidays the absolute best they possibly can be.

I am so glad you were able to reap the benefits of the Villa Style Holiday and understand the beauty of a villa environment especially when you are traveling with young children. To have absolutely everything you need on hand at an arm’s reach is so valuable.

Many families debate the Resort versus Villa style holiday and I think you’ve addressed some really great reasons as to why a villa holiday is a perfect choice for kids. The close relationship you develop with your Butler means that you can head out for dinners and massages whilst the kids are looked after by these girls. You’re absolutely right about having the Pool outside of your bedroom door. No day packs need to be thought out for an adventure to the resort pool as you have your OWN POOL.(and kids LOVE pools) There is no getting stuck as a parent in the hotel room whilst your child has their afternoon sleep as you can be in the Pool outside of their room at the villa.

Our girls including Ekka and Ketut are one in a million. I’m so glad you were able to experience their hospitality, warmth and generosity during your stay(and the child-free nights out).

We hope to see you lovely ladies and your girls again next time you come to Bali. It was an absolute pleasure to host you! Thanks, Anna and the Saudara Villas Team
cheryl10A...
Adelaide
“Great staff, Villa and location”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

This was our second stay at this Villa and we loved it again. All the staff were fantastic again, there was nothing that they wouldn't do to make our stay a better one. From arranging transport when needed, to calling tour operators to confirm details and our pick up location. The location of the Villa is excellent, just around the corner from Ku De Ta and the beach, but far enough away from the main hustle and bustle to be a quiet spot during the day and at night. The pool area was particularly good, as it was well positioned to allow a good amount of sunlight in during the day (unlike a friends Villa which was a bit gloomy. For a slightly larger group (up to 6) this is a great spot.

26 Jun 2017
It's so lovely having familiar faces coming back and staying at the Saudara Villas! Thank you so much for choosing us once again for your special family holiday!
We love that you love our location and super close distance to the beach, the villa and our team!
Take care and we hope to see you guys again next time you're in Bali. Thanks, Anna and the Saudara Villas Team
Sophie G
“The best staff & location!”
Reviewed 27 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Booking was a BREEZE, we arrived to a full pool fence, delicious fresh juice (not the concentrate!) and offered other kids services (grocery shop, cot, stroller etc)
The villa is RIGHT next door to Ku De Ta (around a 50-80m walk) and next to the beach.
We had Ekka (the butler) look after our kids whilst we went out for dinner, we were provided a phone for any questions or updates.
The villa driver speaks incredible English (has also visited Australia- so is very well spoken and can take you where you need without having to barter or confusion).
The pool gets the sun most of the day and has a step for kids, and a sun shelter overlooking the pool also.
TV's in all rooms, 2 ensures and great facilities!
All in all an amazing stay and we will certainly be back :)

27 May 2017
Sophie and family, it was an absolute pleasure having you guys stay! I am so glad we were able to provide a holiday that meant you and your partner Nathan were able to have some quality time together whilst our beautiful Ekka looked after your children for a few nights.
Can't wait for you guys to come back and stay with us again on your next trip to Bali! Anna and the Saudara Villas Team xx
celennox
Port Hedland, Australia
“Amazing home away from home.”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We recently stayed in villa 1 with our little family. I could not fault the service we received from here. We ended up being delayed arriving into Bali and got to our villa at 2am... at 2am our welcome drinks were in the fridge welcoming us to paradise. I knew here that we were in for an amazing trip....

Ekaa was an absolute delight with our 2 and 3 yr olds. Trisna even came up and said hello to us all. Nothing was too much of an effort. The gardener even pick went to the effort of picking flowers with our daughter every morning. It was the little things that made this stay the best we have had in Bali.

It was in a amazing location, close to so many amazing restaurants and cute cafes that we would always sneak off to. I can not fault this villa and I am already looking at when we can duck back! Thank you to the girls and Anna for making our trip so amazing!!!

23 Mar 2017
Caitlin, thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure to have you and your family stay with us and we are so glad we were able to offer you such a memorable Bali experience.
Looking forward to having you all come and stay again with us next time you come to Bali. Anna + The Saudara Villas Team x
foodwinet...
Canberra, Australia
“Very comfortable villa in great location”
Reviewed 21 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This was our 2nd trip to Bali and our first time in a villa but we were really impressed with what was provided. First of all, the location is perfect - close to the beach and yet close enough to walk to the various cafe/dining/shopping districts. But being just 50m down a lane from the main strip that circles Seminyak meant that it was quite peaceful and more like a sanctuary form the hustle and bustle. We also discovered to our constant delight and amazement that this network of back lanes provided easy and more peaceful access to all of the other parts of Seminyak that would usually involve congested and circuitous taxi rides or walks.

As for the villa itself - it was extremely comfortable. The two main bedrooms were air conditioned, and both had good size ensuites. A 3rd bedroom is available. The open living area/ kitchen was very comfortable and spilled out onto a terrace with lovely private pool, sun lounges and covered sun bed.

Our maid, Eka, was wonderful. She would prepare delicious breakfasts and kept the villa spotlessly clean, always with a cheerful smile. The gardens and pool were looked after daily by the smiling Putu.

All in all, we loved it and would come back again without hesitation

23 Mar 2017
Thank you so much for your lovely words in regards to your stay at Villa Saudara. Our aim is to allow for you to have the best Bali experience possible. I'm glad we were able to achieve this!!. And yes....Ekka and her daily breakfasts are a real treat!
We look forward to seeing you again in the near future! Anna + The Saudara Villas Team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing