“Amazing Food”

CHANDI
Ranked #49 of 587 Restaurants in Seminyak
Price range: US$6 - US$45
Cuisines: Asian, Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: CHANDI'S Kitchen, Wine Bar and Cocktail Bar, open daily from 12 NOON till 12 MIDNIGHT. CHANDI's Cuisine is Pan Asian with a focus on Indonesian Classics as prepared by Chef Agung Nugroho who comes from 20 years in some of the most celebrated New York City Kitchens. Locally sourced Organic Greens, Spices, Roots and Fruits mingle both in the Kitchen and its two Bars. 11 Wines by th glass are offered daily, as well as an extensive Wine and Champagne list offering over 80 Wines and 9 Champagnes by the Bottle.
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Hubby and I went here for lunch today. Started with dim sums and spring rolls, both were beautiful and light with great flavour. Hubby had honey and garlic chicken noodles and I had a veggie wrap. Could not fault it. For dessert we both had creme brûlée which was delightful ( not too sweet which the creme brûlée can often be). Cost around Au$45 and that was also with 5 drinks. Service was excellent as it usually is in Bali and I can't wait to eat here again in November :-)

Write a ReviewReviews (3,982)

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Located in the main street of Laksmana street, Chandi is a very good restaurant, nice ambiance and super service
There are different set menus, all are very good.
I recommand the duck betutu which is super
There is a special dining room with air cond and another for somkers (upstairs)
The main dining room is beautiful and comfortable

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I walked past and went in to book for later that evening. The waitress called a charming campy guy who took the booking. I said table for two at six. He said "oh no you mean three" and gave me a huge wink and laugh. Very funny. The food is excellent and good value. We have been on our last three visits and will go again next time.

1  Thank patrick c
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I went there for the second time this spring. Their food is very sophisticated but stylish. It is pricy for Bali standard. I shared two appetizers with a friend and we each ordered main dish and dessert. I think it was about $50. It also took about 2.5 hours to have dinner. So definitely not for a quick bite. But if you are looking for some nice dinner in Bali, I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

2 adults/2 late teens. Recommended to us and it didn't disappoint. Lovely venue. We had tenderloin steak/calamari/queen prawns/ribs/Barramundi/bok choy/broccoli/crispy duck/salad/french fries. All very good, but I told management that the duck was TOO crispy and burned. Including 6 beers/sparkling water it came to Rupiah 1,700,000. An OK price for the meal. However, we would go back again.