We stayed in the Royal Pool Villa (B1). And you really do feel like royalty in this villa. I don't believe there is a huge difference to the deluxe villas. Not a request they couldn't assist with. They have a japanese influence with everything, even an option with Breakfast which was delicious. The butler Tapa was fantastic. Extremely helpful as we're the rest of the staff. More than happy to drop you off around the seminyak area or organise a taksi (taxi) or driver at your request. A 10 minute walk to the beginning of Eat street or a 2 minute drive. Highly recommend choosing to spend your stay at the Seriyu villas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by ancient philosophy, Seiryu Villas offer a silent luxury living at superb fast growing location of Seminyak. Seiryu (literally means silent dragon) set in modern architectural and interior style as a fusion of Japanese and Balinese elements delivers a contemporary elegance and convenient stay, exclusively for couples. Simple phrases sufficiently representing the quality of Seiryu Villas are unparalleled luxury, incomparable prestige and absolute privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Seiryu Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seiryu Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Seiryu Villas Bali/Seminyak