“sensational”

Ranked #32 of 417 Speciality Lodging in Seminyak
Cessnock, Australia
“sensational”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

everything about this villa is sensational the staff especially who learnt our names and used them all the time.my wife had her birthday while we were their and they got a cake and came to our villa door and everyone from the villas sang happy birthday it was service with a capital S.i would have no problems recomendding this villa to any couples wanting a romantic holiday superb superb superb

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank treloarski1968

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed 1 August 2013

My partner and I are from Hong Kong. Although we only spent a day in Seiryu, it really appreciated us. (We regret only book a day to stay in there actually :p )The staff was very helpful and nice, amenities are great. It is a wonderful place to stay! We love it so much and thank you :) Excellent services! The asset to Bali :)

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We came back to Seiryu Villas after our first stay 3 years ago. We like the Seiryu a lot in particular because it's quiet (just 6 villas), quite close to the beach (5 mins walk and they can arrange transfer), and mostly because of the villas minimalistic Japanese style design. Staff is great and very helpful. As feedback I'd say they should improve on the quality of the breakfast, although it is served in the room, which is quite a nice thing to have (served, not cooked in the villa, reason why sometimes it gets to you not as hot as you'd like to). Tip: ask them in advance to cook it just before serving it. They also have beach facilities; tell them in advance you are planning to go to the beach and they'll reserve long chairs for you. Location is excellent as well. You can walk to the beach and in 10 mins you can walk to JL Oberoi, where most of shopping and dining is located.

Room Tip: We stayed in villa B3. Highly recommended because is exposed to the sun all day long
1 Thank MauriG68
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My partner and i are from Singapore. This stay was a surprise for me and he arranged everything. On arrival in Bali, a polite, friendly villa staff (Widi) picked us up from the airport. At the villa, my partner requested for the staff to buy me flowers for my birthday the next day. I received a surprise the next morning when staff greeted me with a birthday cake, singing and presenting me with the roses.

Breakfast was pretty good and presented well. I enjoyed both the japanese and local breakfast which was served.

The private pool, gazebo and tanning area werw perfect for tanning, lazing and quality couple time. Place is really quiet and relaxed.

Rooms were clean and neat. Villa was located within walking distance from the beach and just next door to Lestari- a restaurant which serves excellent food.

Villa price is not exactly cheap but worth the money if you want to have that special time with your partner. Oh, and my partner proposed to me at the Villa!

• Stayed July 2013
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We spent 4 nights at The Seiryu Villa in July 2013 and loved it! The rooms are exactly as the pictures show but much more spacious than we expected. All of the staff were very friendly and remembered our names from the day we arrived (even staff that I am sure we had not met!) The location is perfect only 5 min walk to the beach or 10 min to the main shopping road. On reading other reviews we decided to try the French Toast for breakfast and it was amazing! I would highly recommend couples wanting a very private relaxing experience to stay here.

Christchurch New Zealand
Reviewed 13 July 2013

We spent a week at this villa and loved every minute. The staff are amazing, remember your name after one introduction and every greeting is genuine. I loved the decor, the rooms were very well maintained and generous in size. Although there were other guests at the villas we only saw other guests once, it's so quiet. This villa is close to the beach, great restaurants and shops. Would totally recommend and we will return on our next trip to Bali.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 30 June 2013

The first look of it is just a box. No elegant entrance nor appearance. But do not be deceived by the appearance... My bf and I both agreed that there are hidden treasure in there. We basically love everything there. The breakfast, the facilities, the location and the staff. I booked the villa to celebrate my boyfriend's graduation and we both enjoyed staying there. It's cozy and the staff responded fast-Be it through email or during our stay there (as such, i'm pretty skeptical with travelers complaining about staff not replying to email). They are helpful and gave quite some recommendation for it is our first time there. In general, the place is clean, 7mins walk to Seminyak beach, 10mins walk to the main shopping street. There's a bar/restaurant, spa and laundry shop beside the villa as well. Highly recommended!

Perhaps the only issue is that it's pretty dark outside of the villa after 6pm as Bali typically gets dark pretty early. Would be good if more lamps could be installed though (not sure if it's under the management of Seiryu).

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple