We just returned from the villas. The room is really huge, with a kitchenette where they served you daily breakfast. Location is great, near to the busy street of Seminyak but the walk to the beach is a good 15mins as the deck chairs are located some distance away along the beach. It's a great place for honeymooners, quiet and serene with great service. This is if you do not want anyone in sight or do some people-watching. There are only abt 8 villas and most of the time, you will not see other guests around. However, there are no other facilities and breakfast lacks a bit of variety but if you are not into breakfast, it should be a good getaway for a few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by ancient philosophy, Seiryu Villas offer a silent luxury living at superb fast growing location of Seminyak. Seiryu (literally means silent dragon) set in modern architectural and interior style as a fusion of Japanese and Balinese elements delivers a contemporary elegance and convenient stay, exclusively for couples. Simple phrases sufficiently representing the quality of Seiryu Villas are unparalleled luxury, incomparable prestige and absolute privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Odigeo so you can book your The Seiryu Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seiryu Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Seiryu Villas Bali/Seminyak