“Seminyak”
other travellers have booked this property
Pay 15% initial of the rental fee to secure your travel dates.
highly modern designed villa ENCLOSED living and dining area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
highly modern designed villa
ENCLOSED living and dining area
Exquisite L-shape pool with large wooden deck
1 of 4 French/Balinese inspired bedrooms
Fruit basket to welcome you!
Day bed / additional sleeping accommodation
Child friendly safe family villa
one of 3 en-suite bathrooms
BBQ party at the pool
Entrance to Villa Bella: a haven for families and groups
Fun & sun in an L-shaped large pool
3 steps to the main entrance
enclosed living area with sliding doors to open to the garden
fully equipped kitchen
King size bed on one of the bedrooms with easy access to the pool
Smile service.... Happy Guests!!!
1 of the exquisite bedrooms
attention to details to pamper you!
1 of 4 bathrooms ... each in different color
sun loungers on the pool deck
Fresh combination of French and Balinese style
Garden view / selected design items
en-suite dressing room / bathroom
1 of 4 bathrooms
stunning ENCLOSED living area
spacious enclosed living with 2 AC's to cool down
relaxation in a sun bed
spacious bedroom with en-suite bathroom
A truly aesthetic villa!
newly refurbished villa ideal for families
Garden view / selected design items
well-decorated bedroom
one of the double bedroom
double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Balinese style design!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ericklynd...
“Seminyak”
Reviewed 30 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Indeed a beautiful Villa! It is located in Seminyak where stores and shops are just walking distance. We don’t have to stay outside and look for foods as they also provide good meal for everybody. Villas chefs Murray and Vinda were lovely and the food was delicious! Samantha is very responsive and even granted our early check-in and late check-out request. I highly recommend this Villa - suits for family and friends getaway!

31 Mar 2018
Thank you for your positive comment, Erick! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I am happy that you find our team friendly! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with :)
Guiahn T
“My family and I enjoyed our stay here.”
Reviewed 29 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Wow my family had a great time staying in this house very beautiful and clean. Also the staff Sarah they are very nice and they gave us a warm welcome. Very nice villa and very near from shops and beach. Wow very good!

31 Mar 2018
Thank you for your positive comment, Guiahn! I am so glad to hear that you had a great time with us! I am happy that you find our team friendly! We are doing our best to make sure that we offer the best services that we have for all of you, I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.
Marco Ang...
“Incredible place with amazing service!”
Reviewed 23 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

It's the ambiance that interest me the most. And it is really affordable for those who wants to experience relaxation with less cost.

31 Mar 2018
Hi Marco! I am so glad to hear a positive review from you.I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I am happy that you find our team friendly! We are doing our best to make sure that we offer the best services that we have for all of you, I hope your next stay is just around the corner.
Ediza Mae...
“Nice Villa and vey Good Location”
Reviewed 17 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

It is our first time to visit Bali and this Villa is excellent! Very clean and spacious. Great service and very accommodating staff in the Villa. The pool was wonderful for kids and the distance from the shopping, restaurants and the beach was great! Would definitely stay again and highly suggested to everyone.

31 Mar 2018
Thank you for your positive comment, Ediza! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I am happy that you find our team friendly! I hope to welcome you again in the near future! Don’t hesitate to call us if there’s anything we can help you with.
Edward An...
“Beyond Expectations”
Reviewed 15 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The place was beyond fantastic. The pool, the bedrooms, the dining room, everything!! We've made the right choice for sure! Mara and her team were so helpful and always available anytime. They cooked delicious meals, they cleaned the villa everytime it got messy even just a bit messy. On the last night of our stay, they made BBQ by our request and it was indeed a FEAST!! We had a pleasant stay at Bella Villa, we'll definitely come back here one day and hope to meet Sam on our future visit!

31 Mar 2018
Hi Edward! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I am happy that you find our team friendly! We are doing our best to make sure that we offer the best services that we have for all of you, I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.
migueland...
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed 9 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

What a lovely comfortable and well maintained new Villa! The staff was very kind and helpful, driver, who picked us up from the airport spoke English and behaved like a British gentleman. Location was awesome and super safe! You can easily walk to the beach and on the way you will pass 100 of restaurants, warrungs, cafes and shops. The pool was very nice, good to swim in the morning. We will definitely go back!

31 Mar 2018
Hi Miguel! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am happy to receive a nice review from you! I am happy that you find our team friendly! I hope to welcome you again in the near future! Don’t hesitate to call us if there’s anything we can help you with.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing