Casa Artista Bali
US$574
US$534
US$428
US$381
The Breezes Bali Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$120
Agoda.com
Hotel Vila Lumbung(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$72
Agoda.com
U Paasha Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$132
Agoda.com
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$77
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$233
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$138
US$322
US$243
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrelaxation suitegorgeous boutique hotelperfect retreatquiet arealoved this hotelstayed here for a weekminute walk to the beachlocation is greateat streetseminyak squarebalimotorbike
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Just near the Oberoi in the middle of the crazy área of Semiyak you discover a Paradise.

A boutique hotel with a salty wáter swimming pool.

Big romos with view to the pool.

Nice staff and relax.

perfect breakfast

Room Tip: any room is perfect
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We were 4 friends travelling for the first time together. We didn't really know what everyone preferred. We researched accommodation options about a month in advance and found that this place had nice reviews. We booked it and it didn't disappoint! It's off the busy main street that leads to the beach in Seminyak. The beach is a 3 minute walk. The main road is a 5-8 minute walk. Casa Artista is nicely tucked away in a little street with other villas and there's a cute little cafe/pub at the end of the road called The Straw Hut (they had a really good live band playing when we were there!) We had a lot of fun just lounging on the balcony outside our rooms. Our rooms were connected via the balcony on the first floor. They serve breakfast there if requested. There's a clean functional pool, the rooms are really neat, they had effective airconditioning and the staff are super helpful. We had to check out at 6.30 to catch a boat and they even packed us our breakfast sandwiches! We highly recommend it :D

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank dkymal
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

I'm staying at Casa Artista already for the second time which says a lot. It's pretty great value for money, hence good for longer stays in the very cute colonial style house. Rooms are simple (apart from the art), modern and very clean. The staff are great, all very friendly. The place runs like a small hotel with all hotel services like laundry and room service, and you share terrace and pool area with other guests. It's good for a solo traveller or older couples perhaps but not ideal for young / virile couples as you can hear everything!! I first came here with my husband in December and, well, we were very aware of the noise factor...! In fact there is a young (honeymoon?) couple in a room near me and it's no secret what they are up to. So if you are on honeymoon / have a healthy sex life / have loud children or babies or fights, stay clear, for everyone's sake!!
If you are going to Bali for the first time I would maybe recommend something more traditional Balinese. But if you are looking for something a bit different, or like tango (I can't comment on it, except it can be a bit loud till late on a Sat night if you happen to be home) or travel on your own I can highly recommend Casa Artista.
You are a short walk away from Seminyak shops and restaurants but still in a quiet cul-de- sac, just minutes from beach.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Liisa H
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a cheap hotel to end our trip near the airport, and we found the description of casa Artista on internet. It wasnt as cheap as we wanted, but we felt seduced by descriptions and pictures.

We never regrette that extra money.

It´s the simply the best hotel we've ever had. At your first step in the hotel you're gonna be Dazzled ! This place is so beautiful ! So peaceful ... You will want it to be your home forever.

Perfection dosent exist so you will always be able to pic up something to criticize, but for me nothing relevant comes up.

One of the best hotel in bali !

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Driss_Zin
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

I booked just one night through Agoda as I was coming to Bali to attend a New Years party. The price was very reasonable for location and timing. I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived to find a quirky colonial style hotel. The got me checked in quickly and I had an upstairs room with private terrace. The room was clean and modern (with a great air con) and I enjoyed some nice German food for lunch. The hotel has a nice lounge and pool area and the staff make it a no hassle experience. I would definitely recommend this as a basis to explore Seminyak and Bali.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo