We stayed in one of the Jacuzzi rooms and it was lovely. Every morning breakfast was brought to the room and set up on the outdoor eating area. You needed to remember to order the night before, but even the night we arrived at 2am this all happened without a hitch.
The room was as advertised on the website. It was convenient to most things (Bali Deli just up the road) and the staff were lovely. The room was very clean and the bed very comfortable. The room was serviced daily and my only complaint about the stay was that they seemed to be concerned about clearing away old dishes etc. For example, I made a cup of tea the first morning of our stay (and drank half) which was still there the morning we left (three days later).
Overall it was a very nice place to stay... but it lacked 'personality'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kanishka Villas comprises 23 private luxury villas located in the heart of Seminyak, Bali most popular tourism enclave. With 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom villas with their own private swimming pools, and 1-bedroom Jacuzzi Suites, honeymooners, couples and families are all welcome at Kanishka. Located down a quiet lane off Jalan Kunti, the villas and suites have immediate access to a wide range of restaurants, bars, boutique shops, spas and the beach is within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotelopia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kanishka Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kanishka Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Kanishka Villas Bali/Seminyak