I stayed at one bedroom suite, room 215 from 20 to 22 March 2013. Huge room, big living room and bedroom with a big balcony. Room was clean and tidy. Adequate lightings around the room so it wasnt dim/dark at night.
There were 3 areas/blocks in the hotel. Near to the lobby area is the normal rooms (think so), next was the villas and finally was the suites.
2 pools, one at the first block and one at my block. Beautiful pool but because they planted frangipani trees ard the pool. White powdery stuff keep falling into the pool and inaddition to this pool was really dirty as well. Try diving into the pool and you will know what I mean. Very disapppointed with this.
There was alot of staff walking around the hotel and they greet with a smile. They sort of make me feel safe as my block was the furthest in.
Breakfast was superb. First time I see a waffle and pancake making station inaddition to the egg and a station for freshly cooked bacon, susage, fish, beef, chix fillet!!
No complains except the pool near the suite block. It was a pleasant stay.
Spa was super expensive though, think the massage starts frim USD40!!!
Dining ecommendation at Seminyak : Try Warung Wahaha for their pork ribs. Travelling by taxi cost abt Rp12-15k.
Try Sardine, their food is really great.
Try Sundari Spa, good massage at a slightly more expensive price but was totally worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Haven, a resort that brings a natural elegance into one of Bali's most animated areas. With its sophisticated contemporary design, The Haven sits befittingly alongside the chic shopping strips and eclectic mixture of urban dining and party venues of Seminyak. Being only a short distance from the ever-famous Seminyak Beach as well, where we have our very own exclusive Beach Club, this resort is made for the modern traveller coming to Bali, the Island of the Gods. Surrounded by verdant landscaped grounds and two refreshing swimming pools to choose from, that tropical holiday feeling is with you throughout your stay. With 3 complexes of accommodation, our hotel, suites or villas, complete with modern amenities and designer furnishings, there is something for everyone at The Haven Seminyak. This urbane refuge is also home to the alluring Atma Spa, two vibrant international restaurants, a hospitable departure lounge, meeting facilities, a fitness centre and numerous guest activities and facilities. The Haven Seminyak is exactly what it says it is: your exclusive refuge in the very core of Bali's most happening area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotelopia, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your The Haven Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel And Suites
- The Haven Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Bali Seminyak