We visited the Haven in May, the staff were very friendly and helpful, they showed us to our room, speaking in excellent English explaining the facilities. The rooms were clean and the sheets smelt like the sun and the bed was very comfortable.
The breakfast spread was varied with a huge selection of hot food which tasted great. I also noted that they changed the fruit regularly, bringing out fresh plates before the old ones were gone. However the yoghurt they served had separated into a partly watery and solid mixture and had flies in them.
The only thing I was dissatisfied about the hotel was the noise level, although we stayed in a room at the back, on the top floor, we could still hear the singing from the bar, with all the windows and doors shut. It was pretty bad, but they stop at around ten pm. But the main problem was that the family next door was extremely noisy, their children from ran up and down the corridors screaming and slammed doors at around midnight, woke us up with a jolt. The walls of the hotel is pretty thin and we could hear everything. Then they threw opened the balcony door with a slam and turned on the television. They kept us up until late night a little while before dawn. As we had to wake up very early everyday to go touring around Bali, we did nothing to complain about the noise. We were completely exhausted and just wanted to sleep.
I would like the hotel staff to check the door dampers/closers regularly, as in some rooms it might be broken, and also install rubber tubing in the balcony/toilet doors so they wouldn't slam if the guests closed them hard. Also please advise the guests to not turn on the television with the balcony doors open.
Still for the price this hotel is an excellent choice, it is very near to various restaurants and shops and just 10minutes away from the beach. There is no reason not to choose this hotel, well not if you're not the early sleeper/riser type.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Haven, a resort that brings a natural elegance into one of Bali's most animated areas. With its sophisticated contemporary design, The Haven sits befittingly alongside the chic shopping strips and eclectic mixture of urban dining and party venues of Seminyak. Being only a short distance from the ever-famous Seminyak Beach as well, where we have our very own exclusive Beach Club, this resort is made for the modern traveller coming to Bali, the Island of the Gods. Surrounded by verdant landscaped grounds and two refreshing swimming pools to choose from, that tropical holiday feeling is with you throughout your stay. With 3 complexes of accommodation, our hotel, suites or villas, complete with modern amenities and designer furnishings, there is something for everyone at The Haven Seminyak. This urbane refuge is also home to the alluring Atma Spa, two vibrant international restaurants, a hospitable departure lounge, meeting facilities, a fitness centre and numerous guest activities and facilities. The Haven Seminyak is exactly what it says it is: your exclusive refuge in the very core of Bali's most happening area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Haven Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel And Suites
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Bali Seminyak