Stayed at the Haven for 5 nights. Free Internet was ok but not fast. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room was located above the pool but the noise was minimal. Good breakfast. Great spa. Would stay there again as it was enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Haven, a resort that brings a natural elegance into one of Bali's most animated areas. With its sophisticated contemporary design, The Haven sits befittingly alongside the chic shopping strips and eclectic mixture of urban dining and party venues of Seminyak. Being only a short distance from the ever-famous Seminyak Beach as well, where we have our very own exclusive Beach Club, this resort is made for the modern traveller coming to Bali, the Island of the Gods. Surrounded by verdant landscaped grounds and two refreshing swimming pools to choose from, that tropical holiday feeling is with you throughout your stay. With 3 complexes of accommodation, our hotel, suites or villas, complete with modern amenities and designer furnishings, there is something for everyone at The Haven Seminyak. This urbane refuge is also home to the alluring Atma Spa, two vibrant international restaurants, a hospitable departure lounge, meeting facilities, a fitness centre and numerous guest activities and facilities. The Haven Seminyak is exactly what it says it is: your exclusive refuge in the very core of Bali's most happening area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Haven Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel And Suites
- The Haven Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Bali Seminyak