We stayed four days in The Haven.
Was is worth while? Yes and No. Yes because we slept well ( after asking for another room because of a creaking bed) which I find is most important when sleeping in a hotel. Yes, because it’s clean. Important. No, because the finish of the suites ( Tile work -bathroom) is sloppy. Yes, because the swimming pool is very large. No. because they don’t profide a relaxing area at all. Loud rock music, playing Maroon 5 all day long….. that’s not a relaxing or a romantic experience I would say. No, because at sunset time a band in the restaurant is playing so loud that some guests are closing their balcony because of the noise.
The staff though is very friendly and helpfull. Will I come back ? Don't think so. Well, than only for the swimmg pool...… not for the atmosphere….
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Haven, a resort that brings a natural elegance into one of Bali's most animated areas. With its sophisticated contemporary design, The Haven sits befittingly alongside the chic shopping strips and eclectic mixture of urban dining and party venues of Seminyak. Being only a short distance from the ever-famous Seminyak Beach as well, where we have our very own exclusive Beach Club, this resort is made for the modern traveller coming to Bali, the Island of the Gods. Surrounded by verdant landscaped grounds and two refreshing swimming pools to choose from, that tropical holiday feeling is with you throughout your stay. With 3 complexes of accommodation, our hotel, suites or villas, complete with modern amenities and designer furnishings, there is something for everyone at The Haven Seminyak. This urbane refuge is also home to the alluring Atma Spa, two vibrant international restaurants, a hospitable departure lounge, meeting facilities, a fitness centre and numerous guest activities and facilities. The Haven Seminyak is exactly what it says it is: your exclusive refuge in the very core of Bali's most happening area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Haven Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel And Suites
- The Haven Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Bali Seminyak