We booked a 2 bedroom suite, which on arrival was a very good size for a family of 4. Yes, it was showing a little wear and tear but excellent value for money.
On our next morning we decided to check out the 2 bedroom villla at this resort. This was gorgeous, but note if you have smaller children it would not be suitable as the second bedroom is down alot of stairs and you have to access from outside. The interior was beautiful and spacious and totally luxurious.
We were very happy with this villa and would def. stay again, however I do need to point out a couple of areas where it could be improved.
Considering the Villa is costing a significant amount more per night, the extras were not there.
For example, no welcome basket of fruit or anything. The breakfast could be set up for you in the villa but this was terrible. They basically came with 3 pieces of toast (there was 4 of us) one slice was not cooked and it was all cold. Canned fruit juice, no fruit,cereal, or yogurt and 4 danishes. We also has 4 cups of coffee. The butler even seemed embarrassed about it and suggested we just eat the buffet, which was fine.
The lighting in the bathroom was a nightmare, this could be easily fixed by putting in one of those magnifying mirrors with a light attached, so you could shave or put makeup on. It was very very dark.
Overall very impressed and will go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Haven, a resort that brings a natural elegance into one of Bali's most animated areas. With its sophisticated contemporary design, The Haven sits befittingly alongside the chic shopping strips and eclectic mixture of urban dining and party venues of Seminyak. Being only a short distance from the ever-famous Seminyak Beach as well, where we have our very own exclusive Beach Club, this resort is made for the modern traveller coming to Bali, the Island of the Gods. Surrounded by verdant landscaped grounds and two refreshing swimming pools to choose from, that tropical holiday feeling is with you throughout your stay. With 3 complexes of accommodation, our hotel, suites or villas, complete with modern amenities and designer furnishings, there is something for everyone at The Haven Seminyak. This urbane refuge is also home to the alluring Atma Spa, two vibrant international restaurants, a hospitable departure lounge, meeting facilities, a fitness centre and numerous guest activities and facilities. The Haven Seminyak is exactly what it says it is: your exclusive refuge in the very core of Bali's most happening area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Agoda, Southall Travel and Odigeo so you can book your The Haven Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel And Suites
- The Haven Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Bali Seminyak