just been to bali for a month, did my homework on trip adviser ,great site Stayed at 5 different properties , The Haven being the 4th. The Haven is situated on the cusp of legian and seminyak so the position is great. Still near town and good restaurants but quiter and the shopping gets much better. The hotel itself has hotel rooms, villlas and condiminiums . I stayed in a hotel room. ,very modern,plazma, big bath, nice beds, new linen, couldnt fault it really and at the price on wotif great value. Breakfast was excellent, even had cheese which is expensive in bali. Loved the idea of its beach club nice sun loungers right on the beach The hotel is enviromentally friendly so all the corridors ,restaurants, reception etc are all open air,but very well planned for breezes.
But the air conditioning in the room kept playing up and changing temp and another minus was not enough sun lougers around the hotel room swimming pool In high season with the europeans it would be a nightmare. If you want a balinese type hotel this is not for you. All in all if you get a chance to stay there before the prices go up dont hesitate
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Haven, a resort that brings a natural elegance into one of Bali's most animated areas. With its sophisticated contemporary design, The Haven sits befittingly alongside the chic shopping strips and eclectic mixture of urban dining and party venues of Seminyak. Being only a short distance from the ever-famous Seminyak Beach as well, where we have our very own exclusive Beach Club, this resort is made for the modern traveller coming to Bali, the Island of the Gods. Surrounded by verdant landscaped grounds and two refreshing swimming pools to choose from, that tropical holiday feeling is with you throughout your stay. With 3 complexes of accommodation, our hotel, suites or villas, complete with modern amenities and designer furnishings, there is something for everyone at The Haven Seminyak. This urbane refuge is also home to the alluring Atma Spa, two vibrant international restaurants, a hospitable departure lounge, meeting facilities, a fitness centre and numerous guest activities and facilities. The Haven Seminyak is exactly what it says it is: your exclusive refuge in the very core of Bali's most happening area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Haven Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel And Suites
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Bali Seminyak