Ignore all the reviews if you are opting for a villa, We did and loved it! We now won't stay anywhere else in Bali, We go twice a year so have stayed at atleast 12 other resorts none as good as this!! The hotel is for the budget travellers hence the price and is situated along jl. seminyak so is good for a party trip, the suites a step up was highly recommended by our friends a young couple. We booked through AGODA and recieved a free night so ended up paying about $250 per night in the Villa. We thought it was worth every cent! Firstly it is massive with a private entrance and it's own 20 meter swimming pool (Approx) surrounded by large walls with decking, outdoor setting and daybeds. Japanese style sliding doors, live orchids thatched roof, slippers and robes. facilities included seperate kitchen with full sized fridge and cooktop. huge flat screen tv with cd and dvd. The bathroom had an inside and outside shower, the biggest bathtub I have ever seen!! The toilet lid lifts as you walk in and heats the seat ready for you then flushes automatically and closes the lid behind you. We were celebrating our first year anniversary and were suprised by a yummy cake. We ride a moped around bali and loved the underground parking for our bike the seat was never wet from rain nor scorching hot from the sun. The spa was friendly and tranquil with running water and soft music the only sounds you heard. We were given 50% off all of our treatments for some reason? Which was a very nice suprise! The only negetive we had was breakfast...it was ok. First morning we ate in the hotel dining area and ordered tea and coffee which never came and the selection of food was more of the savoury indonesian style breakfast kind. The next morning we opted for the suite dining area which had amazing service but still only average food. finally we opted for breakfast at KU-DE-TA which was amazingly yummy!! Ricotta hotcakes with honeycomb sauce and strawberries mmmmmmmm. We love the Haven so much that the breakfast was only minor we will be back for sure!!! Better service,More fruit, even a pancakes station and tastier eggs needed please:) Thank you for looking after us, the privacy of a Villa but with 24 hour room service and all the benefits of a hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Haven, a resort that brings a natural elegance into one of Bali's most animated areas. With its sophisticated contemporary design, The Haven sits befittingly alongside the chic shopping strips and eclectic mixture of urban dining and party venues of Seminyak. Being only a short distance from the ever-famous Seminyak Beach as well, where we have our very own exclusive Beach Club, this resort is made for the modern traveller coming to Bali, the Island of the Gods. Surrounded by verdant landscaped grounds and two refreshing swimming pools to choose from, that tropical holiday feeling is with you throughout your stay. With 3 complexes of accommodation, our hotel, suites or villas, complete with modern amenities and designer furnishings, there is something for everyone at The Haven Seminyak. This urbane refuge is also home to the alluring Atma Spa, two vibrant international restaurants, a hospitable departure lounge, meeting facilities, a fitness centre and numerous guest activities and facilities. The Haven Seminyak is exactly what it says it is: your exclusive refuge in the very core of Bali's most happening area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Haven Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel And Suites
- The Haven Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Bali Seminyak