Our stay at the Haven was soured by the fact that nobody no matter how quiet nor how much money you offered where allowed to stay in the pool after 8pm, and although this is clearly stated on signage near the pool , i would like to give people the heads up before they made there decision to stay there without realising the rules.
Having said that i would rate this a very nice hotel we had the top level corner ocean veiw 2 bedroom suite and i tell ya it was hugeeeee. Our kids enjoyed and interconnecting room fit for a adult with all the mods. My wife and i enjoyed a very spacious suite complete with a beautiful bed facing a magnificent bi fold doors over looking the beach. Very classy hotel . The staff was excellent and hoped they enoyed the fridge full of beer i left them in person. I wouldnt stay again however because the kids couldnt be kids so to speak .
To me this is more upmarket for business travellers or adults. Seminyak tho loved it..
Only other prob i had was working out how to operate the plug in the bath. Excellent bedding . Meals and drinks i suppose are realitively expensive however if your staying here you should be able to afford it.
Also make mention of the security at the front of the complex very top notch service , from stopping traffic for you to cross road to hailing down a cab to even helping with shopping and prams etc etc. They were well looked after too :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Haven, a resort that brings a natural elegance into one of Bali's most animated areas. With its sophisticated contemporary design, The Haven sits befittingly alongside the chic shopping strips and eclectic mixture of urban dining and party venues of Seminyak. Being only a short distance from the ever-famous Seminyak Beach as well, where we have our very own exclusive Beach Club, this resort is made for the modern traveller coming to Bali, the Island of the Gods. Surrounded by verdant landscaped grounds and two refreshing swimming pools to choose from, that tropical holiday feeling is with you throughout your stay. With 3 complexes of accommodation, our hotel, suites or villas, complete with modern amenities and designer furnishings, there is something for everyone at The Haven Seminyak. This urbane refuge is also home to the alluring Atma Spa, two vibrant international restaurants, a hospitable departure lounge, meeting facilities, a fitness centre and numerous guest activities and facilities. The Haven Seminyak is exactly what it says it is: your exclusive refuge in the very core of Bali's most happening area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp and Southall Travel so you can book your The Haven Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel And Suites
- The Haven Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Bali Seminyak