i would never pay any visit to any W if the friends were not staying at villa there...
had a good time for afternoon drink @ woobar and then after went dinner @ starfish bloo, where the night start ruined by small details like one of the waitress was rude.. very opposite than the bar ..
no indonesian at all on the menu, just korean/japanese style.. halo i'm in Bali, starwood !! food was ok not over the top..
the hotel design some are nice and daring but some are bit awkward.. all mostly are plastics..
and the villa where our friends are staying has no sea-view... while the price is more expensive than regular hotel room with view to the sea..while they look for quietness but they got all the noises from hotel construction.
no walking path from parking lot to the lobby ..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Ebookers, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak