I really can't say anything bad about this hotel. It has a great location with a private beach. The rooms are a nice size and the bed is super comfortable. The staff were excellent as well; always so nice and friendly and kind. The only bad thing is the water is murky, so its not like you get some dreamy beach but that is no fault of the hotel. Also, our furniture out on our deck was stained, kinda gross. We stayed on the hotel side and not in the villas. We also had the breakfast buffet which was very good. The food at W hotels is always interesting! I will definitely come back here again if I go to Seminyak.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TravelUp and Expedia so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak