We were booked in a 2 bed villa for 11 nights and though they're expensive, we read the reviews here on trip advisor and decided that they were the hotel for us.
We checked out after 3 nights!!!
The villa itself was ok but not very spacious. I asked for an extra bed for the baby, who's too big for a cot, and when they told me how much it was per night, i nearly fell off my chair!!! Needless to say, the baby slept on our bed!!
The pool was very dirty and we had keep asking to have it cleaned but to no avail. there was actually a layer of scum in the pool. I couldn't even let the kids swim in it, we had to go by buggy to the main pool at the acual hotel.
Service here was very poor and very slow, we waited 40 mins for ice and cola, even after 4 calls!!
We moved to C151 villas, also in Seminyak and were extremely happy after that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak