I had been traveling to Bali for 25 years. I always stayed in nice resorts, and altogether I stay 150 days a year in 4-5 star hotels anywhere in the world.
The W Bali in Seminyak is what I would call a perfect place for a vacation.
Amazing what they did to a relative simple building. The rooms were fantastic, the beds almost as comfortable as the heavenly beds from Westin.
The bathroom alone with the remote control to open the sunroof, the bathtub and rain shower wants you to sink in the bathtub or take some long hot showers in the morning.
Big flat screen TV with international cable channels, the desk, the size of the room- all perfect. I loved the lazy chair outside on the terrace to relax, hear the ocean and the birds overlooking the gardens.
The BOSE entertainment system in all rooms and around the property enhanced the W experience.
The pool alone is a 5 star relaxation- it's almost heaven. The beach is less exotic, and I did not even go there.
The plush chairs, couches along the beach and the pool side were so comfortable - you don't ever wanted to get up.
The breakfast selection was fantastic - the internet was fast and reliable.
I am a fanatic when it comes to good expresso coffee, and the lobby bar was it !
Not really inexpensive, but I loved the Japanese fusion restaurant.
I treated myself to two spa sessions- both fantastic. The spa is brand new and has all the latest/
The staff was extremely nice, efficient and services was from the heart.
I felt very safe. The security was tied, but not only for show - they did an efficient job safeguarding the property and driveways.
Many resorts around the world should learn from W Retreat & Spa Seminyak - close to absolute perfect.
Families, single travelers, couples , gay and straight - and from all over the world. An interesting mix of guests
Make sure to wear sandals around the pool- the cement gets burning hot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood APAC, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak