I arrived at this hotel at 11:00 am to wonderful, helpful and friendly staff. The foya was a typical open area balanese style with western decor. I was immediately taken to my room as it was available, we hired a Villa with our own pool. It was fantastic!
The room decor was superb, greens and creams. The bed was comfortable with wonderfully comfortable pillows. The bedroom overlooked our pool and courtyard area magnificently kept. The bathroom had a huge two person bath, you have to bring nothing, body butter, toothbrush, makeup remover and eye makeup remover, all supplied, as well as the usual shampoo and conditioner.
Imagine, swimming in your totally private pool late at night with frangipani flowers dropping in the pool around you - it does not get anymore romatic.
The spa was beautiful, and perhaps one of the best massages I have ever experienced. The restaurants were interesting and the decor inspiring. I had dinner one night at the bar while watching the sun set, I ordered a green mando salad and questioned if it would be large enough - the waiter told me not to worry, and out came a pizza to bulk up the salad, on the house. This is just one example of the quality of service you get here. The egg bar at breakfast was the best I have ever been too, and the amazingly fast, the eggs were waiting for me by the time I did the rounds of the buffet.
On my birthday - not told to anyone - a cake arrived at my Villa attached with balloons and staff singing Happy Birthday! Ilmay, (please excuse the spelling) the deliverer of the cake always greated me and would drop me "wherever and whatever" I wanted to go or do. This hotel goes to any extent to make your trip special.
I have stayed in luxury hotels before but this hotel takes excellence to another level. I thank all the staff from the gardener who dropped my husband at the villa because he became hopelessly lost, to DK the buggy guy who always had a smile and a greeting. This hotel is superbly run and a credit to the W Hotel group. I cannot image staying anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak