If you are looking for a resort that is not that much different from one you might find overlooking a beach in Florida, California, Mexico, or Austrailia then you have found what you are looking for. Upon arrival (day or night) you are greeted by the ever present experience of color changing LED lights at every turn. To sum up the W has taken everyone of their tropes in NY or HK and applied it in their Bali resort. That said, if you are looking for something familiar that trys to be trendy and hip then its what you are looking for. Pool is so so, enormous, but shallow. The main restaurant is partially subterranean, and hidden behind the pool bar and wedding pavilion so no view of the water. Beach is virtually unswimmable and staff do their best to keep people out of the ocean. There is a strong undertow so it is justified and there have ben a few near drownings. If you go in staff will try to call you in. If you ignore them, don't go in deeper than where you can stand. Rooms are nice, but I can't say enough that the hotel could be anywhere, you can find many more varied and appealing experiences in Bali than this one - which could only be described as W standard applique.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak