We usually preferred to stay in boutique hotels but because we heard so much about the W Retreat & Spa in Seminyak we decide to give it a go. First impression, I thought perhaps we had made the wrong decision as the hotel was huge and I thought 'impersonal' especially when we were told the room wont be ready until at least 3 pm -( the usual check in time), and we arrived at about noon. Decided to have some lunch at the Woo Bar while we waited , food was good but compliment to the very friendly staff and services which we found to be excellent in the other restaurants - Fire and Seafish Bloo as well during our 3 nights stay. I think that's what makes it a lovely place to stay - it has all the modern facilities (BTW our room was gorgeous and worth the wait) and very unique deco in restaurants and common and pool areas yet it has a homely feel to it and the ambience is just lovely and it is all due the services and hospitality of the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood APAC, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak