This resort was incredible. I've never stayed at a hotel/resort that made you feel like a kid discovering all the little little things.
The restaurants were fantastic and the staff really friendly. Restaurants seemed reasonably priced (not cheap for Bali).
Our room was simply amazing, from the time you walk in there's so much to explore. the bathroom was massive. Loved the music that was playing on the Bose system, wish I had bought the CD.
SPA - we had a couples treatments and it was 3 hours of amazing. really loved the spa, never seen anything like it before.
Breakfast - love that restaurant, lots of great food options.
Pool - superb pool, loved lounging around in it.
Only pity is you couldn't swim at the beach here. Would definitely go back and a very nice start for our first W experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak