We stayed in a private villa which are really impressive in terms of quality and furniture, as was the butler service and special care received from all members of staff, but be aware there is no view from the villa and so you do feel underwhelmed after a while. Breakfast was excellent, the views from the main building are gorgeous and the hotel itself is stunning.
However, it is way overpriced in terms of room rates, spa treatments, food and drinks. This results in the place being largely empty and no atmosphere. I regret not choosing the cheaper option of sea view rooms in the main hotel building and not the villa as I did not feel it was spectacular enough to warrant the additional expense.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak