After planning for six months our destination wedding in Bali at a different resort in Seminyak, we flew down two weekends ago for a food and wine tasting and on our second day at the resort where our wedding was supposed to be held, they informed us in the most awful and callous manner that they would be closing our venue for renovations and essentially we were now left with no venue!
Completely distraught and with only one more day left in Bali we were at a total loss of how to fix this as we have family and friends from 8 countries confirmed to come to our wedding in October.
Obviously we were irate with the hotel and staff and didn't feel comfortable staying there so, I got on the phone with The W and was connected to the fabulous Levin. He was calm and assured me they had a room and he could walk me through a wedding package with The W. In 30 minutes we were at The W and checking in, I hadn't slept and was so upset about what had happened the previous day I broke down in tears. The amazing staff was really kind and got me tissues and water and we met Levin who gave us a fabulous tour of the property and discussed our entire wedding and vision. Within an hour we secured the space for our date and I headed to the ultra-luxe Away Spa for two hours of relaxation after this insane weekend, which was amazing!
We had a gorgeous dinner at FIRE that night with friends and finally felt calm and very confident in our new wedding venue. The next day we had the fabulous Sunday Brunch at Starfish Bloo and Rina the event manager came over and we felt even more reassured about our venue choice.
I have been in constant contact with The W regarding our wedding plans and they have truly been phenomenal. We are loyal Starwood patrons and I can't think of a better place to host our family and friends in October for our 4-day wedding weekend! We are already looking forward to returning in a few months for a weekend away.
I can't recommend this hotel more and their rooms are stunning and modern while also honoring the Balinese tradition. We can't wait to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak