Need a cool break. This the place.
Great villas, with awesome day beds and plunge pools.
Gym is great - so too the spa.
Starfish bloo for dinner and breakfast is fantastic.
Actually possible the best brunch in Bali if not Asia.
The Woo bar is fantastic on sunset - cocktails could be a little more contemporary but a fantastic way to watch the sun come down.
Have great Beluga vodka.
Only complain is the paths with limited lights and a really unstable surface.
Lobby is great overall we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Agoda, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak