Stayed after our visit to Ijen. The perfect spot for some R&R after the hike to Ijen. We had a suite which was fantastic. Large room, huge sitting area, pumping music. The view was magnificent. It's bang in the middle of Seminyak so short stroll away from everything. The breakfast is like any hotel breakfast. Woobar is a must visit though- great place for a chilled out evening to relax and hear the sounds of the ocean. Cute stuff- they change the mats in the elevator to say Good Morning, Good Afternoon and Good Night- awwwh. Only downside- I left my lovely red rimmed Marc Jacobs sunglasses at the reception and when I went back to get em- they were gone. The staff said it wasn't there in lost & found. The next morning- I saw them on a guest at the breakfast area & was so mad! They even had the chip on the side like mine did. I really wanted to watch the security video to see if she swiped them- but didn't want to create a scene. So in a nutshell- take care of your belongings- even at the W, people can nick your stuff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak