Came for a birthday trip with my daughter. Never visited Bali before. I felt very safe with all the security checks in place at the hotel. Met at the airport by the Hotel driver which I would recommend as a seamless easy arrival rather than having the hassle of taxis and queues at the airport. Lovely entrance from main road with a beautiful bamboo arch.
Stunning gardens and grounds and lovely welcoming staff always there with a smile. The transport staff are to be particularly commended. The rooms are great and very spacious. we had a lovely sea view on the 5th floor with stunning views of the hotel grounds, pool and ocean. The only thing I think needs to be addressed is the tendency of some selfish guests to reserve the best sunbeds with their towels all day and never show up when some guests have to be turned away due to lack of beds where they want to be. Surely there should be a policy if you are not there after an hour of reserving then you loose the bed. After all we have all paid the same rates here and we are all guests.
The Woo Bar for cocktails and snacks is great at sunset with a cool vibe. The Hotel is very well thought out, clean and trendy and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Expedia and TravelUp so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak