W Bali - Seminyak
Double-Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$740
US$295
The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
US$693
US$520
Agoda.com
The Samaya Bali Seminyak(Seminyak)
US$677
US$494
US$262
US$221
Agoda.com
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$104
The Oberoi Bali(Seminyak)
US$398
US$340
Priceline
Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort(Seminyak)
US$429
US$400
Priceline
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$102
3,770 results
All reviewswoo barstarfish bloow retreatocean facing roomstar fish bloobose sound systemgarden viewpotato headpool villaamazing hotelrain showerour honeymoonwatch the sunsetday bedpool sideamazing staffwoobar
Reviewed 2 August 2014

W Bali is a special resort. Excellent located in Petetinget just in the middle of shopping, nightlife, restaurant and close to Ku-de-ta and Potato Head. Very friendly and professional service, excellent breakfast at Fire or Starfish Blooh. Hanging around at sunset listening to the DJ´s at the beach bar is a must.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
CraigSeaward1, General Manager at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Hello knutdy,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your dining and Woo bar experience.

We do look forward to welcoming you back for more magical moments at W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

This has got to be one of our best stays so far. Just everything about the hotel is pure amazing, from the venues all the way to bathrooms ;p we were here for the silent disco night! had one of the best holidays for sure!

Room Tip: Ask for the ocean view
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello Jayden T,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with me. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay W Retreat & Spa Bali and were able to join us for silent disco and enjoyed the unique offering.

We do look forward to welcoming you back soon for more wow moments.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

This is my favourite resort so far. We loved everything about it, theres not a single thing we would change.
my family and I had an amazing time. We stayed in a 2 bedroom vila wow the vila itself say all. We had everything there (pool, bbq place, out door shower, sound system, gourmet space etc ...
The resort is very beautiful with amazing views and nice pools.
so many choices of restaurants and bars.
Theres 2 type of breakfast (vila and hotel guest) The vila breakfast has everything you can imagine plus the magnificent view!
the service is exceptional and the balinese friendly people is hard to beat! 10/10

Room Tip: I think all rooms would be nice. we stayed in a wow vila and its amazing. highly recommend !
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Hello Aleghellere,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your W Bali experience and found the time to enjoy all that is on offer within the retreat.

We do look forward to welcoming you back to paradise for more wow and indulgent moments.

Criag Seaward

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Came for a birthday trip with my daughter. Never visited Bali before. I felt very safe with all the security checks in place at the hotel. Met at the airport by the Hotel driver which I would recommend as a seamless easy arrival rather than having the hassle of taxis and queues at the airport. Lovely entrance from main road with a beautiful bamboo arch.
Stunning gardens and grounds and lovely welcoming staff always there with a smile. The transport staff are to be particularly commended. The rooms are great and very spacious. we had a lovely sea view on the 5th floor with stunning views of the hotel grounds, pool and ocean. The only thing I think needs to be addressed is the tendency of some selfish guests to reserve the best sunbeds with their towels all day and never show up when some guests have to be turned away due to lack of beds where they want to be. Surely there should be a policy if you are not there after an hour of reserving then you loose the bed. After all we have all paid the same rates here and we are all guests.
The Woo Bar for cocktails and snacks is great at sunset with a cool vibe. The Hotel is very well thought out, clean and trendy and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here.

Room Tip: Higher floor 4th and 5th are best.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank wanchaiSydney

Hello wanchaiSydney,

Thank you for sharing your constructive feedback. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your W Bali experience and found time to enjoy all aspects of our retreat and enjoyed sunset at Woobar. We do assure that our inhouse guests are given priority access to all daybeds.

We do look forward to welcoming you back to W Retreat & Spa Bali for more wow moments.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

My Wife and I stayed at the W Resort Bali as part of a Honeymoon trip. We booked into a one bedroom Villa. Was probably the priciest room per night I have ever paid but I do think it is worth it.

The villa was stunning. Over a large area and was completely private too. Our pool was huge which we later found out that there are a few villas with larger pools than most and ours was one of them. (Villa 70). We made very good use of it too as we pretty much spend our whole daytime in the sun/in the pool with the outside speakers in constant use too. It was a little bit far from the main lobby but buggy’s were at our service to take us around the resort and the main entrance.

The Staff throughout were very friendly and helpful and was enjoyable chatting with them.

The rest of the Hotel was very grand and modern. Felt quite American. Wouldn’t feel out of place in Vegas. Took us a while to get our bearings!

Was very impressed with the breakfast each morning we flipped from the Fire restaurant to the Starfish Bloo (Starfish Bloo for Villa and suite guests only) though they didn’t differ much food wise just has a nicer setting and slightly more choice. So much to choose from and food is kept very fresh. Though not that hot at times..

Was a very enjoyable stay. You can tell a lot of effort goes in to pleasing guests and the villa for me was the highlight. I have given 4 stars as I still think its expensive and I don't think a resort like this would be for everyone. It is for me but my Wife prefers something a bit more traditional. Like the ‘Samaya’ resort down the road.

Room Tip: Villa 70 has a larger private pool than other one bedroom villas (couple of others too but don't know the numbers)
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello FIreball84,

Thank you for sharing your constructive feedback. I am happy to here that you selected W Retreat & Spa to spend your honeymoon and that you enjoyed your experience. I will pass your kind comments back to our talent, they will be delighted to hear that they assisted in making your stay a memorable one.

We look forward to welcoming you back to W Retreat & Spa Bali upon your next visit.