Just enjoyed a wonderful four night stay with a girlfriend as a quick getaway. Arrived at 6pm - just in time for sunset tunes, day beds and probably the coolest beachside vibe you could imagine. A DJ mixing uber trendy lounge music at a huge W with the sun setting behind. Yippee, holidays have begun! Room was terrific- we had an ocean front twin - great bathroom accessories and all the trimmings. The ocean is noisy though - not much you can do about that :) Breakfast was included and the service and food fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble during the entire stay. Classy and upmarket throughout ... lots of beautiful creatures and very few children- which suited us perfectly but if you were holiday making with kids you might feel conspicuous- and a little anxious. Such an oasis after chaotic shopping in Seminyak. Loved every minute and counting the days until the next trip to the W.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak