“Not my fav”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Diner, French, Indonesian, Moroccan, International, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Khaima Restaurant is a famous dine-out place in the heart of Bali. Located in Jalan Oberoi in Seminyak, this chill & chic restaurant offers international, Indonesian and Mediterranean food in a high-fashionable design. People also come to enjoy some special cocktails at the bar, close to the lively Oberoi Street. At the same place, people share special times with friends and family at the Shisha lounge, one of the most rare and famous shisha places in Bali.
“Not my fav”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We went there for dinner... we ordered 5 diff tapas however half of them ended up being deep fried which we didn't realise. A little greasy.. I always find it surprising when restaurants know there is 2 people but all the plates have 3 serves.. the best option was the small yiros.
However the frozen daiquiris were delicious. Looked like ice cream. . Yum!! Too many other restaurants to try doubt I would go back...

1 Thank kraziekristie

• Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Perth, Australia
“Best rendang so far!!!!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Just had lunch here, huge choice of meal options, we all chose different meals, and all were amazing!

1 Thank suzyblu_1960
Torquay, Australia
“didn't disappoint”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This was my second visit to Khaima in successive trips to Bali and my wife and I were looking forward to what was would be dished up this time. We grabbed a table for a late dinner which wasn't an issue. A fantastic menu of either moroccan or indonesian dishes. Unfortunately neither I or my wife are massive eaters so we couldn't sample all the options. Our respective entree's and dinners were fantastic. Will be back when we return to Bali again

1 Thank windnutt78
Perth, Australia
“Didn't blow our socks off”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We stopped here for a late lunch recently. It looks very appealing decor and menu wise. We started with crunchy calamari (50,000 IDR) and the khaima meze (69,000 IDR). They were presented nicely but we felt lacking a little in portion size. We expected more than just dips and some breads for the meze. After this we had fish cous cous (80,000 IDR) which came with a side veggie soup/broth to add to it which was a fun concept. It was presented very well but unfortunately not bursting with flavour. My partner had a burger [how boring personally] (85,000 IDR) but it was missing cheese and was fairly bland surprisingly. The chips looked old and he didn't finish them which is a first. Service was ok but not as wonderful as other places. I did notice though that they only charged 5% service charge and 10% tax. I may try again next time in Bali though and order some tapas.

1 Thank nicci25
“Must visit restaurant”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

The Chef here was a pleasure to watch he was very focused on presenting only the best and wow that's what was delivered I had the Nasi Campur and it was 5 star in taste and presentation.
Well done this place receives 5 stars from me for food but unfortunately the staff were at the other end of the scale, they seemed to be recruited from a Quicksilver surf shop were they kind of float around not really making eye contact and it took far to long to wave them down just to order a meal or a drink.
It is such a shame that a chef with clearly such disciplined is let down by inattentive lack lustre staff.
This place is a must visit though and don't let waiting 10 minutes to order food affect your decision to eat here its well worth the wait.

Visited May 2014