Location was great, service was great, facilities fantastic, best way to see Bali. Many find it daunting to choose the villa over the hotel but here it is easy. So much more authentic than a hotel, so much more private than an overrun megastructure it was romantic and captured the essence of bali. great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a stone’s throw away from Petitenget Beach, the exclusive one, two and three bedroom Akara Villas are designed to anticipate every need of the taste-conscious traveller to Bali. Consistently booked out, Akara Villas showcase chic villa living in the midst of Bali’s hippest resort area, a perfect alternative to a weekend city-break or a sneaky week away with the family. A private entrance to each villa leads via walkway through to tastefully appointed and spacious living quarters, replete with adjoining pool and sun deck lounging areas. Luxurious bedding and furnishings give the villas a cosy yet modern feel as days are spent reclining and unwinding poolside whilst enjoying the flat screen TV with DVD player, WiFi Internet, Bose iPod dock sound system with butler on call to cater to every whim. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Akara Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Akara Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Akara Villas Bali/Seminyak