As this was our first time in Bali we were excited to view our one bed-room Villa and it lived up to all expectations. Luxury living, spacious areas,quiet, and totally private.
Location is excellent being close to many fantastic restaurants as mentioned by previous reviewers.
Staff were very helpful, polite, friendly with a good sense of humour which provided a comfortable environment to enjoy our first visit.
We would have no hesitation in recommending Villa Akara to anyone wanting any of the attributes that I've mentioned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a stone’s throw away from Petitenget Beach, the exclusive one, two and three bedroom Akara Villas are designed to anticipate every need of the taste-conscious traveller to Bali. Consistently booked out, Akara Villas showcase chic villa living in the midst of Bali’s hippest resort area, a perfect alternative to a weekend city-break or a sneaky week away with the family. A private entrance to each villa leads via walkway through to tastefully appointed and spacious living quarters, replete with adjoining pool and sun deck lounging areas. Luxurious bedding and furnishings give the villas a cosy yet modern feel as days are spent reclining and unwinding poolside whilst enjoying the flat screen TV with DVD player, WiFi Internet, Bose iPod dock sound system with butler on call to cater to every whim. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Akara Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Akara Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Akara Villas Bali/Seminyak