The hotel is not easy to find if you are traveling with your own car, but once arrived in your room you forget this. We had a Royal Family pool Villa, two double rooms with airco a very nice bad room with a outdoor douche and with a nice swimming pool, two long chairs to relax and a open kitchen with table and chairs. Wifi is available at the reception area.
The breakfast is ok but not that special, we had once a buffet and twice alla cart.
The complex is modern and the service is good, The staff is very friendly.
We booked a transport to Denpasar market and this was very good.
You are in walking distance for some shops and restaurants, (look out for the gaps and holes in the sidewalk if there is one !) for the main shopping sites of Seminyak and Kuta you have to take a taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aria Exclusive is a new set of Exclusive villas designed for the discerning travelers.Make a choice, as each of our villas is differently set up to better cater for your individual needs and priorities. Choose from luxury bathroom experience, luxurious swimming Pool, or spacious living and dining area. These are the combinations provided in our modern villas style to satisfy all the needs of astute travelers. The property are 19 unit of villa in charming luxury place in Seminyak- Kuta – Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aria Exclusive Villas and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aria Luxury Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Aria Luxury Villas And Spa
- Aria Exclusive Villas And Spa Bali/Seminyak