2nd time we stayed in Bonsaï villas. Now there are 4 villas, with a spacious bedroom and the best mattress in Bali. There is A/C and fan in the bedroom + safe. The kitchen is well equiped with a big frige. Behind Bintang supermarket is a small bakery if you want to make your own breakfast.
The livingroom has new chairs and they are wonderfull!
The owner, manager and the wonderfull staff will help you with all your questions and needs!
We enjoyed the cold beer or iced cappucino beside the swimmingpool very much... ;0)
Thx 4 everything, see you next year !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonsai Villas offers spacious uniquely designed Asian and Japanese style fusion accommodation.Built with natural teak timber and tasteful antique furniture gives a serene relaxing atmosphere.In this quiet haven you will feel a sense of special friendliness free from everyday pressures.Situated in the centre of Seminyak,within walking distance to shops,restaurants, night life and all the excitement of this area.You will arrive as guests and leave as friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Bonsai Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonsai Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Bonsai Villas Bali/Seminyak