I was not expecting much however I was pleasantly surprised.
Bonsai Villas - quintessential, tranquil, serenity, calm, secretly tucked away right in the heart of Seminyak.
Rooms- Clean, fresh, LOVED the open space of the villa.
Bed was comfortable, minibar reasonably priced,
Toilet/Shower- clean, again the open space is a plus.
Staff - Awesome! Rudi - manager fantastic to deal with.
TV- reception good quality although not a variety of channels.
Location- great, cafe's, markets, shops all in walking distance, however, the beach is not so close. Also, to get the the villa you need to walk/drive down a really narrow alley way. I traveled solo and as a female walking down that alley alone particularly at night had my heart racing.
I wish i had stayed longer to take advantage of the peacefulness the villa had to offer.
I would highly recommend it for solo's or couples who want the best of both worlds..quiet relaxation with the option to party hard down the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonsai Villas offers spacious uniquely designed Asian and Japanese style fusion accommodation.Built with natural teak timber and tasteful antique furniture gives a serene relaxing atmosphere.In this quiet haven you will feel a sense of special friendliness free from everyday pressures.Situated in the centre of Seminyak,within walking distance to shops,restaurants, night life and all the excitement of this area.You will arrive as guests and leave as friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Bonsai Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonsai Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Bonsai Villas Bali/Seminyak