We have recently returned from 6 weeks of travel, 4 weeks of which were spent at Bonsai Villas, Seminyak, Bali. It was our third stay at Bonsai Villas & again we stayed a month & it really has become our home away from home. We love the beautifully decorated self contained villas, the location & most of all the owners & staff. Nothing is ever too much trouble for Merv, Rudi & the boys. We have already booked for the month next May & advise anyone considering staying there to book early to avoid disappointment. There are only 4 villas & they are in big demand. We highly recommend Bonsai Villas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonsai Villas offers spacious uniquely designed Asian and Japanese style fusion accommodation.Built with natural teak timber and tasteful antique furniture gives a serene relaxing atmosphere.In this quiet haven you will feel a sense of special friendliness free from everyday pressures.Situated in the centre of Seminyak,within walking distance to shops,restaurants, night life and all the excitement of this area.You will arrive as guests and leave as friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Bonsai Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonsai Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Bonsai Villas Bali/Seminyak