It's the 3th time we stayed in Bonsai, and it will be not the last !
There are 4 villas, well equiped kitchen with large refrigerator, where you can make your own breakfast. Closeby you find a supermarket. If you don't want to make your own breakfast there are alot of places where you can have a nice an good one for a good price. (Blue ocean, Moka café, Seminyak Café...)
The rooms are spacious enough to move, and the matress is the best in Bali. Not to soft not to hard. (my husband has backproblems). The badroom is lovely and was closed with glass but you have the feeling it's an open space which we like. The livingroom is very spacious and lovely to sit in and relax. It's a really lovely, quiet, cozy place with a lot of privacy.
The staff IS great and very helpfull, they will help you where every they can !
If there is a little thing you think it's an improvement, the next time they'll fix it !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonsai Villas offers spacious uniquely designed Asian and Japanese style fusion accommodation.Built with natural teak timber and tasteful antique furniture gives a serene relaxing atmosphere.In this quiet haven you will feel a sense of special friendliness free from everyday pressures.Situated in the centre of Seminyak,within walking distance to shops,restaurants, night life and all the excitement of this area.You will arrive as guests and leave as friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Bonsai Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonsai Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Bonsai Villas Bali/Seminyak