I stayed at Bonsai villas for a week and it was a great experience - the rooms are fantastic value, in a good location, and have everything you need.
I fell quite ill on my last night in Bali and the staff went out of their way to assist - one even took me to the doctor personally. I can't express my gratitude enough as they were so helpful and friendly, nothing was too much trouble.
If you are looking for valuable accomodation without unnecessary frills (eg breakfast, not needed in Bali!) then I definitely recommend Bonsai Villas!
Thanks to Rudi, Ari, Muss and the other staff members for a wonderful stay :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonsai Villas offers spacious uniquely designed Asian and Japanese style fusion accommodation.Built with natural teak timber and tasteful antique furniture gives a serene relaxing atmosphere.In this quiet haven you will feel a sense of special friendliness free from everyday pressures.Situated in the centre of Seminyak,within walking distance to shops,restaurants, night life and all the excitement of this area.You will arrive as guests and leave as friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Bonsai Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonsai Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Bonsai Villas Bali/Seminyak