Just came back from a great 4 days stay at Bonsai villa. Staff is lovely and helpful, location is great if you are into shopping and nightlife, and value for money is excellent. Villas are spacious and have a cool decoration, although some facilities could use a little refresh (paint on walls, doors hard to open/close... but minor details). Plus we were a couple of guys and the venue is obviously gay friendly, did not get frowned upon at all. Would definitely recommend and possibly go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonsai Villas offers spacious uniquely designed Asian and Japanese style fusion accommodation.Built with natural teak timber and tasteful antique furniture gives a serene relaxing atmosphere.In this quiet haven you will feel a sense of special friendliness free from everyday pressures.Situated in the centre of Seminyak,within walking distance to shops,restaurants, night life and all the excitement of this area.You will arrive as guests and leave as friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Bonsai Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonsai Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Bonsai Villas Bali/Seminyak