Notwithstanding the not bad position - anyway more then 25 min walking from the beach - we found the staff very kind but not really helpful since their English was very basic and the manager was not present to support the clients.
The structure had potential but is not well managed and cleaned - hair in the bedroom, very dirty bathroom floor and shower,
After the journey payment (unexpected all in advance) we could not reach the manager anymore, even when promised support to arrange a Gili tour, or when we wrote to him to ask to better clean our room (never received reply to our email)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonsai Villas offers spacious uniquely designed Asian and Japanese style fusion accommodation.Built with natural teak timber and tasteful antique furniture gives a serene relaxing atmosphere.In this quiet haven you will feel a sense of special friendliness free from everyday pressures.Situated in the centre of Seminyak,within walking distance to shops,restaurants, night life and all the excitement of this area.You will arrive as guests and leave as friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Bonsai Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonsai Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Bonsai Villas Bali/Seminyak