“Another flawless experience”
Excellent
Pool sunlounges
Villa Kipas by night
Laneway beside Villa Kipas leads straight on to Seminyak Beach
Relax in the sun by the pool
Bale and Pool by night
Dining room and fully stocked kitchen
Dining Room looking to pool, Bi Fold doors allow living area to be fully enclosed, or open
Modern, yet with a traditional feel
2 x Super King Size bedrooms
Ourdoor shower water feature
Afternoon drinks or just relax on the terrace by the pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

tobiasjwi...
Singapore
“Another flawless experience”
Reviewed 2 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

It's very rare that i feel the urge to a) return to a place twice and b) write about it but Villa Kipas has got me on both counts... Without repeating myself too much, they've done it again on all fronts. From initial contact, booking, arrival through to departure I had another fantastic trip!!! Pretty sure they've renovated too as the place looks amazing, new gardens, art work and upstairs balcony area. I could not recommend this place enough... Perfect location, perfect service, perfect villa. Thank you again team Kipas.

Date of stay: July 2012
Travelling group: Solo
MichaelWe...
Brisbane, Australia
“Fanbloodytastic”
Reviewed 8 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012
people found this review helpful

This is the second time I've been to Villa Kipas in as many years. And whilst I didn't think it was possible, I had an even better time than my first visit.
When you walk through the entrance, the place just exudes this aura that makes you feel relaxed and recharged - no thesaurus can list the amount of superlatives I feel I should use to describe Villa Kipas.
On the last day of our visit, Mr Windi organised a massage in-house by the pool, it was a great way to end the trip and my only regret was I didn't think beforehand to get one every day!
Having a private pool, the staff, the location (close enough to the centre of Seminyak, but far enough away to have peace and quiet) and the King size bed are the things I look forward to the most about Kipas and I'm already looking forward to my next visit.

Date of stay: June 2012
PLFM
Brisbane, Australia
“Third times the Charm!”
Reviewed 8 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

This is the third time I have visited Bali and stayed at the lovely Villa Kipas. Just as I remembered, the villa is stunning, and the staff fantastic. Diah came in daily to cook breakfast (yummy), and we really enjoyed talking with her about fun things to do during our stay. Mr Windi and Romi (managers) were very helpful, and our driver Wayan ensure that our day trips were fantastic - even giving us extra options while we were out to see a traditional Balinese home. This holiday was especially special for us as we became engaged. When the owners heard about this, they sent us a bottle of Moet to celebrate - such a thoughtful thing to do. Another thing which made our trip so good was the list of suggested restaurants and bars to visit put together by the owners. We really enjoyed working our way through their menu and cocktail suggestions.

We look forward to our next stay at Villa Kipas!

Date of stay: July 2012
ginacol
Australia
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 20 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Just spent 8 days in Bali at Villa Kipas.
The Villa, the staff and all the extra bits were fantastic. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend and visit again.

Date of stay: May 2012
Travelling group: Family
ShonaJill
Sydney, Australia
“First Time in Bali - Great experience - I will be back!”
Reviewed 18 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

This villa had the "wow" factor. So comfortable I had trouble getting my partner out to enjoy the nightlife in Seminyak. Weather was superb when we there - had two stormy nights which was great to listen to snuggled up in the king sized bed. We fell in love with the staff - Made our driver was just lovely and informative and Diah was a delight (loved her nasi goreng and her gorgeous smile.. Also loved the masseuse, Sri - had a fabulous stone massage from her and wished I had used her services more often - silly me left it to the last day!~ We had a tear in our eye saying goodbye to them all. Location was really excellent - we love to walk everywhere so it was really handy as you could get to anywhere in Seminyak so easily. We are still laughing at all the scooters and the number of people on them. Also loved the pool and the ambience of the villa. All in all a great place and hope to get back there again in the not too distance future

Date of stay: May 2012
Jessie S
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“The Best Experience a person can get in Indonesia”
Reviewed 11 May 2012 for a stay in February 2012
person found this review helpful

4 most amazing nights in my life was spent there, had a great time, the service, the privacy, the beach and the scenarios...was just amazing and worth the travel...

Date of stay: February 2012
Maria C
Sydney, Australia
“Beautiful”
Reviewed 3 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012
people found this review helpful

First time to Bali, and we stayed at Villa Kipas for 6 nights at the end of our 2 week holiday.
The villa is large and absolutely beautiful.
The villa is really well stocked - lots of towels, kitchen utensils, mozzie stuff, dvd's, books, info on things to do etc - really good.
The villa itself is in a great location - you could take one of 3 laneways depending on where you wanted to go - one was a short walk to the beach, one took you up to Seminyak Square, and one took you up to the shopping streets. We walked everywhere.
Although the laneway was a busy one, with lots of scooters using it, we didn't really hear the noise when in the villa. We didn't hear any roosters in the mornings.
The villa had a big kitchen, dining room and lounge room, with bi-fold doors that could be closed. It seems that a lot of villas in Bali have "open-air" lounge areas which could be a problem if there were a lot of mosquitos around. There didn't seem to be any mosquitoes at all at the villa.
The staff were all lovely and looked after us very well. The breakfasts were fantastic.
Special mention to Diah, the housekeeper - nothing was too much trouble. We forgot our laptop charger when we checked out of the villa - Diah rang Wayan the driver after we'd been in the car for about 10 mins to let him know. He pulled over (no mean feat in Seminyak) - Diah was going to hop on the motorbike and deliver it! Which she did. Very kind, and very much appreciated.
Loved Seminyak - chaotic, crazy traffic, terrible roads with lots of potholes, lots of shopping and restaurants - it was great!
We really enjoyed our stay at the villa, and would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: January 2012
Travelling group: Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.